NYPD/FDNY hats

MarlinsMS_35

i know that MVP Studio doesn't always work. i personally have never gotten it to work. so if you must use a method to go around it, read on. you can change the hats by following these steps. this is also how you can create your own uniform, or edit any part of your uniform. you can also follow the link to download a pictorial.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2M9RTEU0

you will need EAGraph, kraw's installer and Nfshtool.

1. create a folder on your desktop, or where ever you want it, and call it "yankees" or whatever you want to name it.

2. open up EAgraph, open up your models.big (ProgramsEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005data)

3. find the uniform you want to edit. the title for the yankees is u011x, where x is some letter a-o. this is the fsh file you will need to edit. you can hit the plus next to it to reveal the different files within, and then select to see what it looks like. here's a picture of one of the jerseys.

4. highlight that fsh file you want, making sure it is highlighted next to the green star

5. go to File, then Extract. save the fsh file to that yankees folder. just hit no when it asks to decompress it (i don't think this matters, but don't quote me on it).

6. open up the yankees folder and the folder where nfshtool is at. drag the fsh file over and drop it on the nfshtool program. nfshtool will have this window pop up and then it will create a folder by the name of your fsh file in the yankees folder. just hit Enter.

7. open that new folder up, and right click anywhere in the folder. select View, then Thumbnails. this will allow you to see a thumbnail of all the different files in your uniform, from the shoes, to the batting glove, to the hat and helmet...

8. note that in this uniform, the hat file is number 0005. pay attention to the dimensions of the hat too. then, take the new hat that you created or downloaded (in this case the fdny hat from above). make sure that it is the same dimensions, and that it is in bmp form. rename it to 0005.

9. drag over the new hat file and replace it in the uniform.

10. now scroll down to the bottom of the uniform folder, where you will find a file called Index. drag and drop that file into the nfshtool program. let it do its thing and it'll repackage the uniform. hit Enter.

11. now go back one folder to the yankees folder. there you will find that fsh file still there. low and behold you don't even know that nfshtool repackaged that very file for you. it is now your new uniform. right click it, and select Copy.

12. now open kraw's installer thingy. select 1 to add to the models.big. a new folder called Models will pop up. now right click in that folder and select Paste to paste your fsh file in to it. let it do its thing. when it's done, hit 5 to close the installer thingy. and that's it. you have a new hat.

• 1 year later...

Not sure if it belongs in this thread really, but didn't want start a new one.

I haven't used the Total IT for importing unis, I lost the old IT from my old computer, so how do I import .fsh files (i.e. the uni file) into the game using the Total IT? Thanks for any help.

just like the link describes. use nfshtool, or whatever you want to pack the bmp back into the fsh. rename the fsh to whatever uniform you're gonna want to replace. only instead of using the old installer thingy, zip up your fsh and point the Tit to it. it'll do it automatically.

Archived