Cracking Madden

sustorm

You really want to crack madden?

This is what I would do

Start taking a collection of money through here and other sites like maddenmods football freaks and the like ask people to donate $1 and try to collect $10,000

All you would have to is setup a paypal account and spread the word and I bet it would work, if no one does crack it you simply refund the money

Offer up a contest to programmers hackers out there a $10,000 prize for successfully cracking and creating a usable importer/exporter of madden files

maybe $7000 for the importer $3000 for the exporter

This the only way you'll get serious programmers interested

Just a thought

You really want to crack madden?

This is what I would do

Start taking a collection of money through here and other sites like maddenmods football freaks and the like ask people to donate $1 and try to collect $10,000

All you would have to is setup a paypal account and spread the word and I bet it would work, if no one does crack it you simply refund the money

Offer up a contest to programmers hackers out there a $10,000 prize for successfully cracking and creating a usable importer/exporter of madden files

maybe $7000 for the importer $3000 for the exporter

This the only way you'll get serious programmers interested

Just a thought

I really like this guy.

1. You need to define what needs to be done (cracked) in order to release the funds, of course.

2. If you pledge to get this started with a crackmadden website, then I pledge 43 bucks on 10/15/06. [i alot myself 43 bucks of frivilous spending each month. Not 40. Not 50. 43].

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds awesome. I'll create a paypal account and post about it everywhere. People can donate as much money as they want and I'll put the auction on Ebay for programmers and hackers. Once there is 10,000 dollars, SEE YA!

Archived