Who wants cyberfaces? request taken lolz! MEGA MOFO PAK v1

rolie

man if the giants don't pull something off b4 the deadline, or at least the waiver wire i am going to be pissed! especially if l.a. is making these moves. but why would they get rid of LoDuca? isn't he a big leader in the clubhouse?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw...Can anyone see my Signature....cuz I can't...what type of file does it haveta be? I currently have it as JPG...I also host this over at geocities...idk if it works.

no... either jpeg or png i believe.

giants trade felix rodriguez for ricky ledee .... we'll see.

man if the giants don't pull something off b4 the deadline, or at least the waiver wire i am going to be pissed! especially if l.a. is making these moves. but why would they get rid of LoDuca? isn't he a big leader in the clubhouse?

you guys DID pull off a trade. You lost your top reliever for Ricky Ledee....HAHAHA :lol:

I can't see it. Might wanna try again.

As for the update pack. I do plan on making cyberfaces, however they will be for the Jays only as I have little to no interest in doing other faces. I burned myself out with the portraits and do not want to follow that path again with these. I e-mail Rolie with a suggestion where we would ensure that our updates do not overlap and that way the packs can be used in conjunction with each other. However, I will at this point not be making faces other than the BlueJays, sorry.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

you guys DID pull off a trade. You lost your top reliever for Ricky Ledee....HAHAHA

what're u talking about? felix has been going down all year bro! granted right now the giants are hurting for arms but rodriguez was by NO means a solution. IMO it's over for him. we got ledee who's batting .285 and should fill in nicely plus we got Alfredo Simon, who's a bad *** prospect.

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/NASApp/...f&fext=.jsp

Just got back in and am now reading the bad news - personally, I'm pissed! I was in Houston 2 weeks ago to see the Dodgers play. Lo Duca was definately well liked - Rolie, this also reminds me on the Piazza deal. If Charles Johnson is our new catcher, I might puke!!

Anyway, De Podesta is definately thinking about the postseason this year! As far as Johnson and Finley - they might get us there but they're both old. Only time will tell.

Just got back in and am now reading the bad news - personally, I'm pissed! I was in Houston 2 weeks ago to see the Dodgers play. Lo Duca was definately well liked - Rolie, this also reminds me on the Piazza deal. If Charles Johnson is our new catcher, I might puke!!

Anyway, De Podesta is definately thinking about the postseason this year! As far as Johnson and Finley - they might get us there but they're both old. Only time will tell.

i agree i was initially pissed off giving up LoDuca, he was the heart and soul of the dodgers, the underdog that made it to the big leagues, when he was in the shadows of piazza, hundley and even Angel pena, when him and angel were fighting for the job. LoDuca will be missed.

But after awhile i realized that this trade is really lopsided for us, especially in the future not only for this season.

With what we had before the trade, we had a good choice to make the playoffs, BUT we had a glaring Hole for starting pitching, We were definitely not going to go past the first round, Now we get a great young pitcher that beat the yankees twice last year in the world series,

I dont really want johnson or finley, true they are old, expensive, but proven vets, i like the players we got from florida, our outfield is packed now!

only hole on our team is the catching now, Depodesta said he had two deals smoldering ,for catchers, so well see, i dont think Charles Johnson is exactly smoldering, but could be enough if Ross or Koyie Hill can't step up yet.

Lo Duca hit a homerun in his first at bat as the marlin :) unfortunatly they loss due to a grand slam :banghead:

how about some marlin cyberfaces?

cabrera also homered in his first redsox ab...but boston also lost!!! :banghead:

DAMN!

You need to find him a face thats similar to the Players you want.... So he can make em.

you mean Kevin millar and trancy??i think kevin millars face in the total minors(iknow its a edit mode face) ita a good 3d shape, but it need a new face.., and about trancy, i dont know..any...if you guys could suggest..

cause cabrera has already a face in the game, it just need 3d edition, and a thin mustage , and a soth pacht

Archived