Who wants cyberfaces? request taken lolz! MEGA MOFO PAK v1

rolie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok..i am gonna see if i can sort that out...

but mean while, if someone know, please tell us....

how about cabrer cornrols?

And how exactly are you going to see the cornrows with his cap on?

AND HOW IS THAT CARLOS ZAMBRANO FACE COMING??

Zambrano done!

hers snip, i know its not perfect but hella better then what ea had, anyways, i'm trying to do players that deserve faces first, so you need to post a high res pic here like the others and also find a player in the game with a similar face structure, the hair doesnt matter, as long as the 3d face matches bone structures for nose and eyes specifically

mp2.jpg

hey, in that screenshot howd u get the light blue uniform for the ref?

and also any release date?

delta blue uni i made, goto my downloadz link,

release date is uncertain still got a lot of faces to make

wouls help if people gave me more faces to base on

feliz is just gonna use rivera's face

farnsworth next

ok... I'm gonna help Rolie out and type this in all caps....

IF YOU HAVE A FACE MOD REQUEST, PLEASE INCLUDE:

- A PICTURE

- THE NAME OF SOMEONE'S FACE (IN THE MVP 2004 GAME) THAT IS

SIMILAR TO THE ONE YOU'RE REQUESTING

If you do this, your mod might be done first.

hey for Francisco Cordero....Maybe you can use torii Hunter...They both have that same kind of smile and face ...

oh and btw...Rolie...You should make like a waitList ... Listing who you are going to do. .. Maybe a list thats 1-5 would be good.

hey for Francisco Cordero....Maybe you can use torii Hunter...They both have that same kind of smile and face ...

oh and btw...Rolie...You should make like a waitList ... Listing who you are going to do. .. Maybe a list thats 1-5 would be good.!!

Closer.jpg

I think this face is close enough....Maybe you can find one Big .. or Rolie..Thanks btw. :) .. I think you can just un-darken the face a lil..they both have the same type of smile.

How about some Cardinals cyberfaces, some of the pitchers and a few of the young guys need some better faces. The generic ones don't do justice...

Chris Carpenter

ph_112020.jpg

Steve Kline

ph_117157.jpg

Julian Tavarez (no earrings please, haha)

ph_123118.jpg

Mike Matheny (the in game one is pretty bad...try to leave out the goatee...he's not sporting it nowadays. His in-game face is very fat.)

17683707OuNusJdVOO_ph.jpg

ph_118414.jpg

Hector Luna (rookie...in-game face looks nothing like him of course)

ph_425659.jpg

Jason Marquis

ph_150302.jpg

Jason Simontacchi

ph_421004.jpg

Ray Lankford

ph_117484.jpg

Thanks, this is going to be awesome when you get done with it!! Let me know if I can help in any way!

oh and btw...Rolie...You should make like a waitList ... Listing who you are going to do. .. Maybe a list thats 1-5 would be good.!!

Closer.jpg

I think this face is close enough....Maybe you can find one Big .. or Rolie..Thanks btw. :) .. I think you can just un-darken the face a lil..they both have the same type of smile.

FC.jpg

Thats Francisco Cordero's Pic..Hope that helps. ( Source : Sports illustrated )

rolie, since we love the dodgers, can u also do an edit for brad penny, he doesnt need a new face, the original EA is good, the facial hair needs work tho, and the color of the hair, thats all he needs, just edit the facial hair and color, the face is fine

thanks

How about an updated Esteban Loaiza without the facial hair? The Yanks have a no beard (or goatee) policy (he could've kept the mustache, but chose to go clean). Haven't seen a usable picture yet, though. I think it's really cool you're taking requests. Mucho thanks form all of the MVPmods community! :D

Archived