Who wants cyberfaces? request taken lolz! MEGA MOFO PAK v1

rolie

Out of boredom, im gonna update some faces in the game, So post your requests here, I know leverre found a list for generic faces, so if you want a face post a high res pic here of the face you want, The better the pic the better chance of me making it lolz, Hi Res please! ! ! post here please! the hardest part of making faces is finding good Big pictures lolz

also you can email the pic to me roliemendoza@hotmail.com

So far here is a list of i what im making now,

New generic face for Jayson Werth

updated face for Odalis Perez

updated face for Royce Clayton,

the thing about updating generic faces from scratch, is i need a good base to go off of, so if you can also put along with your request a player already in the game that resembles your request,

remember the more work you do getting good pics or find faces that resemble him, then the better the cyberface will be,

i'll release it all in one pak lolz,

Mega Mofo pak WIP

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watsup rolie, i got an odalis face with the puka shells he wears so ill send u those through email, and also can u make faces for jeff davanon, wilson alvarez and olmedo Saenz?

Davanon is on Anaheim

and Alvarez and Olmedo on LA

I'll throw in my vote for some Cub faces...

Carlos Zambrano...Derrek Lee....Mark Prior....Joe Borkowski...Aramis Ramirez...Michael Barrett...Kyle Farnsworth.....Tom Goodwin...enough? ;)

Hooray to you.....Glad to see that faces are still being planned.....

Unfortunately, all I can add is moral support.

So....here it is.....My biggest.....

MORAL SUPPORT!!!

ok cool i got the dodger faces, , pedro feliz and voodo daddy's players, thanx for the pix, seems like those with the pics should be no problem, as far as the others, once again please post the pic here or email them to me,

only requests with good pics will be made, thanx to those that supplied them, post here here here if you want them lolz

tks and guest, please post pics here the least you can do lolz, the bigger the better, that's what she said! lolzzzzz

Man, I've requested some of these Cubs faces forever now... I was always directed to the "WIP CUBS CYBERFACES", but that's obviously not happening anymore. I'd greatly appreciate it if you did do any or all of these... Thanks in advance! ;):lol: These are all generic faces... but I'm not sure what you want in a resembling face... facial structure? weight? If you have no idea what base you would use, I'll look through the game and see if I can find the best option...

Carlos Zambrano

Zambrano1.jpg

Zambrano2.jpg

Michael Barrett

MBarrett1.jpg

MBarrett2.jpg

Kyle Farnsworth

KFarns1.jpg

KFarns2.jpg

I'd love to have all of these of course, but if you can't do them all and have no preference to which - I'd say Z, then Barrett, then Farnsy. ;)

Thanks rolie!

Hi Rollie.. Since you are taking request please play ...

"The greatest Love of All"

oh an as far as cyber faces two come to mind for the Twins...

Lew ford

ph_217915.jpg

ph_217915.jpg

Justin Morneau

ph_408047.jpg

ph_408047.jpg

Perhaps Voodoo has some better pitchers than those... If you do put them up there You know you want to see faces for those two fellas!!!

Travis Hafner

ph_play_mugshot_400098.jpg

Coco Crisp

ph_play_mugshot_424825.jpg

Jody Gerut

Jody_Gerut.jpg

Victor Martinez

ph_play_mugshot_400121.jpg

Grady Sizemore

2001873173.jpg

Franklin Guttierez

painting3.jpg

Sorry for the small size of some of them but they are still good quality so I think they should work. :D Thanx in advance

TribeTime

Man, I've requested some of these Cubs faces forever now... I was always directed to the "WIP CUBS CYBERFACES", but that's obviously not happening anymore. I'd greatly appreciate it if you did do any or all of these... Thanks in advance! ;):lol: These are all generic faces... but I'm not sure what you want in a resembling face... facial structure? weight? If you have no idea what base you would use, I'll look through the game and see if I can find the best option...

Remeber yall that you need to look in the game, to find a player with the same bone structiure, for all new faces,

So if the player has a generic face you need to find a player in the game that has a similar bone structure so I can go off it as a base to edit.

Look for sinilarities inb the face size and especially the nose, and eyes, because those are the hardest

So all the requests for players that have generic faces, you need to find me a base p[layer to go off of, please, its the least you can do since yallz know what your players look like

So all the requests for players that have generic faces, you need to find me a base p[layer to go off of, please, its the least you can do since yallz know what your players look like

Hm, okay. I'm not sure who would look like Zambrano, anyone I could think of uses the same generic face as Z :( I'll scan through the models.big later and see if I can figure it out. Thanks

no idea when this megapak will be done, A lot of request but I got pics but no faces in the game to use as a base, yall needs to look for some that match the face size and nose and eyes, So when people start helping more then the quicker this should be, because i really have no idea what these faces look similar to in the game, i need a base to edit in oedit, so far lots of pics and requests but no face similarities, So please help me a little, itll make the process quicker

just doing little bits and peices from each team with the info people give me (or dont give me lolz) it will go a lot quicker when i get more info,

2 faces done today!

mp1.jpg

Archived