Who wants cyberfaces? request taken lolz! MEGA MOFO PAK v1

rolie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job as always Rolie.....I'd also like to request a Carlos Zambrano face... (who by the way, has a 3 hit shutout today)

... I guess you can use Victor Zambrano, or the default face they use for CZ in the game, as a starting face for Carlos. They both look very similar.

untitled97.jpg

hey for Francisco Cordero....Maybe you can use torii Hunter...They both have that same kind of smile and face ...

oh and btw...Rolie...You should make like a waitList ... Listing who you are going to do. .. Maybe a list thats 1-5 would be good.

can anyone think of a player (in the game) who's facial structure resembles pedro feliz'? i can't take looking at him anymore he's starting to look like a chimpanzee! LOL.

He looks almost EXACTLY like Mariano Rivera...

I'd still rather have a Carlos Zambrano face though.. ;)

SSSSSHhhhhhhhhhhh

lolz

rivera does look exactly like him, perfect base, ill edit it easier in oedit, put freckles and adjustments will be easy since its a perfect base

zambrano looks a lil tougher but ill work on em later tonight, im heading out tonite but ill work em, those two should be done by tonite or tomorrows

choi

I want: Pedro Feliz, Marquis Grissom, Miguel Cabrera!

Yaaay, a Marlin request!

Also, Burnett would be cool. He does almost look like Burnett in the game already, but the pics are already provided if you need em.

Sorry rolie, I would look for ther base faces for those but I have a little Problem.

Jason Davis

ph_play_mugshot_425186.jpg

Cliff Lee

Lee-Cliff.jpg

Forget about the Gutierrez one if the pic isn't good enough. As soon as I figure out my problem I will help you out with that :D

TribeTime

The Marlins reportedly have acquired Paul Lo Duca, Juan Encarnacion and Guillermo Mota from the Dodgers.

Lo Duca would replace Mike Redmond as the Marlins' starting catcher, Jeff Conine would shift to first base to open up an outfield spot for Encarnacion and Mota would take over as Armando Benitez's setup man, probably getting save opps over Josias Manzanillo for now. Replacing Penny in the rotation would be Justin Wayne, we assume. The Marlins could use an upgrade there. Jul. 30 - 6:08 pm et -- Source .. Rotoworld.com

hopefullt rports dont equal into fact that's all im hoping, interesting site, it would be a three deal deal, but who the hell would catch for us, even if we do get randy johson and or Steve finley too,

weird! worry why, Damnit, nothing looks official yet

no faces today, ill get back to em after the game maybe, heading out again tonight didnt get back home till 4 in the morning, but leverrei s uninterested in magapak so its just me, so things will go slowly, lolz, still trying to find a face for zambrano to use as a base, he definitely deserves a good face,

Damn,we maybe get Charles johsonto catch, finley maybe? johson is up to him, So I see the dodgers only making this trade if Randy Johson or finley and Charles Johson are involved. Penny and Murphy mat be trade to arizona to get them , damn why all this stress, im totally happy with our lineup, Edwin Jackson could fill that roll if he gets healthy but that's a big question,

Nuff crying!

i cried when we traded piazza, how pathetic, piazza sux ***! he can hit homeruns but i still think he is the worst defensive catcher of all time, he couldn't throwout my grandma!

BUT I've learned that the game is playing with pitching and defense to win,

LoDuca is getting old and always has horrible second halfs, he is 34

Encarnacion, sholder injuries, but get lots of rbis

Mota, - good closer type stuff, But we have lots of relief pitching, big loss here but we can still maintain the top bullpen in the leaugue.

Brad pEnny, Will fill the hole for our pitching, young arm,

Choi, good young prospect with lots of pop and high obp, he is like a rokie

Murphy- may be traded to Arizona but was in futures all star game

Remember Paul Depodesta may not be finished dealing

If we land Randy Johson or Finley we may have a parade!

Paul has the balls i think most gm's don't have!

Done Deals:

>>> New York general manager Jim Duquette took measures to bolster the Mets pitching staff, acquiring Kris Benson from Pittsburgh and Victor Zambrano from Tampa Bay in separate trades on Friday afternoon.

The Mets sent top pitching prospect Scott Kazmir -- their first pick in the 2002 draft -- and Double-A right-hander Jose Diaz to the Devil Rays in exchange for Zambrano and minor league pitcher Bartolome Fortunato.

Landing Benson was a bit more complicated. New York sent top catching prospect Justin Huber to Kansas City in exchange for infielder Jose Bautista. Duquette then shipped infielder Ty Wigginton, top-tier pitching prospect Matt Peterson and Bautista to Pittsburgh for Benson and infielder Jeff Keppinger.

Benson joins the club in time to start Saturday night in Atlanta. Zambrano, who has been bothered by tendinitis, will be evaluated when he joins the club before a determination is made about when he will start. <<<<

Source: MLB.com

Also:

>>> The Marlins are close to finalizing a deal that would land them Paul Lo Duca, Juan Encarnacion and Guillermo Mota from the Dodgers for Brad Penny, Hee Seop Choi and a minor leaguer.<<<< official

MLB.COM <<>>

Possiblilities: LA Land Charles Johnson

Jermaine Dye ( Maybe )

Nomar Garciaparra ( Unlikely but stilll possible )

Thats all For Now

>>> The Marlins are close to finalizing a deal that would land them Paul Lo Duca, Juan Encarnacion and Guillermo Mota from the Dodgers for Brad Penny, Hee Seop Choi and a minor leaguer.<<<< official

Peter Gammons said that was a done deal on Sportscenter...

Peter Gammons said that was a done deal on Sportscenter...

Yeah ... I sayd Done Deal then I Put those trades below it..

Archived