A Big Thanks to tywiggins

Dwillisster

Are you aware that when pitching, you don't press the pitch button 3 times?

You need to press and hold it, releasing it when it's near the end of the pitching meter, and then press the button again when it's in the green area(or close to it) .... tywiggins told me this and i finally can strikeouts batters and win games..... First game i have strikeout 8 with beckett in the 7inning :balloons:

Finally i found the solution to my problems .... without this site and you guys, it is impossible to play Mvp2005...

beckett.jpg

Are you aware that when pitching, you don't press the pitch button 3 times?

You need to press and hold it, releasing it when it's near the end of the pitching meter, and then press the button again when it's in the green area(or close to it) .... tywiggins told me this and i finally can strikeouts batters and win games..... First game i have strikeout 8 with beckett in the 7inning :balloons:

Finally i found the solution to my problems .... without this site and you guys, it is impossible to play Mvp2005...

beckett.jpg

i was acually doing that when i first got the game too

Ummm...yes. Isn't that in the manual? And isn't it shown in numerous loading screens?

Common sense should also reveal that something's wrong when all of your pitchers can't manage a changeup more than 5mph slower than their fastball...which is also 3-4mph slower than it should be.

err... yeah. right click on the image, go to properties, in the URL it says y4l. it was made for him.

How about I name a random file "BillGates.txt". Does that mean the file was made for him?

The image was made for general usage - it just so happened that Yankee4Life wanted to use it before I got a chance to update my signature, so it got "y4l" in the file name. Since there's no reason to waste time, bandwidth and storage space on 2 images exactly the same but with a different file name, we both now use the same signature image.

So shoot us. :rambo:

How about I name a random file "BillGates.txt". Does that mean the file was made for him?

The image was made for general usage - it just so happened that Yankee4Life wanted to use it before I got a chance to update my signature, so it got "y4l" in the file name. Since there's no reason to waste time, bandwidth and storage space on 2 images exactly the same but with a different file name, we both now use the same signature image.

So shoot us. :rambo:

wha-ho-ho-ho! slow down! hey man, i wasn't serious that you were stealing it as if you needed to be banned or something. geez, meant no harm.

wha-ho-ho-ho! slow down! hey man, i wasn't serious that you were stealing it as if you needed to be banned or something. geez, meant no harm.

I know, man, don't worry. I was just explaining the deal with us using the same image. :)

Archived