Halloween?

Don

I was wondering what everybody will be doing on the 31st? Will you be going out or just takin' it easy at home by yourself or with buddies?

Pick your decision and post it:

A. I'll be hanging out at home doing what I do every night.

B. I'll be at home watching a nightly horror movie with a bucket of popcorn.

C. I'll be at home with friends and/or family doing something fun.

D. 'Trick or Treating'.

E. Going out for a costume/halloween party, going to a bar etc.

F. Other.

Please post about your decision on Halloween night.

If you are going to be wearing a costume, please specify it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At age 45, don't you think you should stop by now? :roll: :???:

are you talking about pujols cuz he is 15 i think

F.other- me and my brother and his friends are going around getting candy then at about 12 we are gonna go play ding dong ditch :roll: i thought at 17 i would be too old for this stuff guess not

D. The boy wants candy.
Kraw tell your son lets say his name is jonny "little jonny i cant go out with you tonight. i need to spend 5 million hours on the computer trying to mod this baseball game to make it perfect for all the requests on the web. Go ask your mother"

D. Why not, it gets you so much candy! and it's all for free too. i don't miss oppurtunities for free candy, no matter what. i'm not sure what i'm going as... i've been a retired dead vampire for the last four years. (vampire cape and skeleton gloves with vest and top hat. XD)

None of the above, apart from verbally abusing any children that dare knock on my door begging for food, since observing Halloween here in NZ where's it's the start of summer is totally ridculous & makes about as much sense as Americans observing Guy Fawkes Day.

None of the above, apart from verbally abusing any children that dare knock on my door begging for food, since observing Halloween here in NZ where's it's the start of summer is totally ridculous & makes about as much sense as Americans observing Guy Fawkes Day.

I love Guy Fawkes Day, how could I not celebrate it?

D. 'Trick or Treating'.

ABC's got the spirit, candy, candy and more candy. Hmm, just making me think about halloween, I kinda wanna go out and get twizzlers now, but I'm my laziness overpowers my need for candy.

I love Guy Fawkes Day, how could I not celebrate it?

D. 'Trick or Treating'.

ABC's got the spirit, candy, candy and more candy. Hmm, just making me think about halloween, I kinda wanna go out and get twizzlers now, but I'm my laziness overpowers my need for candy.

how do you trick or treat in new york. is one apartment building the eqivilance (sp?) of one block of houses?

twizzlers? whatchyou talkin about? reeses cups are the best.

how do you trick or treat in new york. is one apartment building the eqivilance (sp?) of one block of houses?
i use to live in an apartment for a bit, we just walked over a few blocks to the rich residential areas conveniently placed across the street. XD but i guess that's not possible in new york.

The way it works is that I live in an apartment complex and that has about 7 apartment buildings with about 50 apartments per side, 2 sides total. I go to each apartment, some people leave it out, say take 1 candy please, some are there and give you candy, and some meanies just don't have candy, and aren't there. I hate the ones that give out pennies. Back on topic, thats about 250 apartments that I can visit with legitimate candy. I like to hit up shops to guilt them into giving me stuff, like last year I got a highlighter (I don't know why, but they had to gimme something for halloween). In summation, they give me too much candy for my own good, so this year, I'ma jus chill out a bit, and only go to 100 or so apartments. Once I got 48 lbs of candy. Lasted me till Christmas :D

aaaagh! i remember when people gave out pennies! and they still do, it is annoying. or quarters for that matter, i don't want to waste my time going out to the store to buy some reeses (see avi :D ) i want you to give them to me NOW!

Archived