Dunn Tire Park

gbasalmon

I was wondering if anyone out there was willing to undertake modding one of the AAA parks into Dunn Tire Park, home of the Buffalo Bisons. I have 25-30 half way decent pictures and if someone has lots of free time on their hands, I'd be more than happy to supply you with them. If not, I'll see if I can track down a good OEdit tutorial and do it myself...

That is a nice park, drove past it on my way to Niagra Falls. Would love to see it done. I'm curently working on Rosenblatt Stadium but am clueless once I get into Oedit. Would love someone to team up with me and help me along with this....

Yeah, I think if the cards would have fallen correctly, it would have been a damn good place to house a MLB team, but the AAA Bisons will have to do right now. Tribetime, if you want to take a look see, I'll PM you with the link to my Photobucket account where I will post the pictures.

P.S. - Thanks for calling up Sizemore and trading Branyan. Now the Bisons have no offense! :) Additionally, I didn't realize Niagara Falls USA still got tourism. I thought everyone went to the Canadian side to gamble and see the overly manicured gardens...

A couple questions for all the experienced stadium modders out there:

1. In your opinion, which park would mod the best to Dunn Tire? Is it possible to mod a major league park and then just simply rename it aaanite1.big or whatever?

2. Did you use a specific OEdit tutorial, or was it trial and error like it would be for me? The only tutorials I've seen have to do with cyberfaces.

Come about August 7 or so, I might have lots o' time to do this (not many people want to visit Fort Niagara in August apparently), so I'd like to learn as much as I can from then to now...

Thanks for calling up Sizemore and trading Branyan. Now the Bisons have no offense! Additionally, I didn't realize Niagara Falls USA still got tourism. I thought everyone went to the Canadian side to gamble and see the overly manicured gardens...

I was on the Canadian side, crossed the bridge in buffalo.

2. Did you use a specific OEdit tutorial, or was it trial and error like it would be for me? The only tutorials I've seen have to do with cyberfaces.

I need a better tutorial too... ... still can't figure this Oedit thing out. When I get in there and select all the parts, I can't figure out how to move things and when I apply a texture, it applies to the whole stadium :shock: I'm lost :banghead:

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im gonna start workin on this stadium today.....i got plenty of pics too

Im currently workin on throwback unis for the herd too though...just about done with the white 90's version, but havin some trouble finding pics of the old school multi-colored 80's unis

I love the Buffalo area gbasalmon and dpilarz! One of my favorite places to visit. Let me see if I can impress you.

1: My Dad was born in Buffalo, but spent most of his life living in Gowanda and Perrysburg before going to Canisius College.

2. My mom was born in Jamestown, and her mother lives there still.

3. I have had a "Beef Wick".

4. I have had a Friday night fish fry

5. I have been to Tim Hortons.

6. I love the Bills.

7. I have been sailing on Lake Erie.

Anywho I would like to help out if I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived