*stupid Question* Has ne1 made like a Street mod?

Mazzlow

like has annyone ever made like a "Street" mod? like making so the players play in like a park and wear like backwards hats and jeans and stuff, cuz you can (kinda) do that in All-Star Baseball, and i figured after this game being out so long, that maybe someone would have done thisIf no one has my bad and i'll stop asking stupid questions on this forum

With a quick answer, no. It'll never happen.

Trust me, that's FAR from the dumbest thing ever asked around here.

o... cool :D lol i'm not as stupid as i thought, i jsut thought cuz "street" mods are very popular in NBA Live, and i tohught it would be pretty cool to have the players playing in the park an stuff

I think it's a pretty cool idea but I can't even begin to imagine the kinda work one would have to put into something like that.

yea wel lthe getting the players to wear jeans thing wouldn't be that hard, jsut give all the players "Baggy" socks, ( ithink its baggy) and jsut edit the teams uni to ahve jeans as pants, the backwards hats would be kinda hard tho. and of course the actuall park would be hard

o... cool :D lol i'm not as stupid as i thought, i jsut thought cuz "street" mods are very popular in NBA Live, and i tohught it would be pretty cool to have the players playing in the park an stuff

I've seen people playing basketball on the "street" before, but baseball?? ...come on.....I'd rather have a mod with the players dressed up in space suits playing on some planet with spaceships flying aorund or something.....

I've seen people playing basketball on the "street" before, but baseball?? ...come on.....I'd rather have a mod with the players dressed up in space suits playing on some planet with spaceships flying aorund or something.....

when i say "Street" you know what i mean, I mean them like playing in the park, you knew what i meant

when I first saw the thread i thought you were going to ask for a vintage mod....like stick ball...you know how you see on older movies where the boys are playing baseball in the street with a stick

when I first saw the thread i thought you were going to ask for a vintage mod....like stick ball...you know how you see on older movies where the boys are playing baseball in the street with a stick

o yea hahaha the thing that always pissed me off, wel lnot really pissed me off, actually annoyed me, was how the players like Ruth and people, they took like really small steps, and they like flew lol its like watching the movie in fast foward lol

Hey you guys let Mazzocchi have his dream!!!

I think the idea is awesome. having a park similliar to a "public Park" that you find in your neighborhood is a great idea!!!

Chain Link Backstops...

Crappy field with crab grass and dandelions...

Playground Equipment in the Outfield...

or you could do a Soft Ball Style Mod!!

Have the Bar right down 3rd baseline...

Increase the size of the ball and varioubles to make it react like a softball

Metal bats...

The amount of work that would take a single person... wow

but we can dream

I wanted something like this for HH2K4, but it was more of a custom thing.

I would, howeever, love the whole idea of having a street game...a local, cheap, city-funded ballpark with chain link fences and patched out grass, and players in street unis. Love it.

The only problem would be trying to find a modder to do it. :cry:

Thanks. Since 3DO went pop and High Heat became property of Microshit, HighHeat2004.net is now mostly based on MVP2004, but there are forums for the other games too.

I just hope we get some replies, or hear from Kccitystar soon.

Archived