Oregon State Just BEAT USC!

thr33niL

21 days king. 21 days. Louisville and WVA on thursday. Winner will be #3. Then Rutgers plays Louisville the next week and they play WVA on the last game on their schedule. So whoever comes out of that without a loss will probably be in the championship. Not Rutgers though since they have to climb the polls so much. If Florida does win out and wins the SEC championship it will be interesting to see if they get in. If Ark. survives to win their division to play in the SEC championship vs FL and beats FL then Auburn would climb, but Ark beat Auburn. So who would be considered? Texas? Well they already played OSU and lost. So would the BCS want that rematch? It might have to. Or it could be OSU vs Michigan in the National Championship IF the all the cards fall where something like that would be possible. All in all the BCS is got a mess on its hands. Notre Dame could be playing in the Rose Bowl vs. Cal,

Well Thursday will be huge game in the National Championship picture. I do think WVA will win. And will probably beat Rutgers, but I also thought that USC's only loss would come at the hands of Cal. Time will tell.

And I just turned on TT and Texas and saw that score. 21-0.

Either way Michigan OSU will be a great low scoring game. Wolverines 13-10.

it's going to be a good game, but osu is so good. smith is amazing. he's the best player i've ever seen live (saw him last year at the psu osu game). i got osu winning. i think they're going to win the national championship

Smith has grown so much in the time he became a starter. His stats are sick 45 tds to 9 int. He doesnt look to run right away anymore. In fact he got his 1st scrambling TD today. A 21 yder. I cant wait til that game against Mich. I wish I had tix but missed the student ticket deadline so I plan on being out on Lane Ave. watching the game on the big screens getting drunk on $7 beer along with what will be the biggest crowd I will ever see in my lifetime.

it's going to be a good game, but osu is so good. smith is amazing. he's the best player i've ever seen live (saw him last year at the psu osu game). i got osu winning. i think they're going to win the national championship

Yeah, but Michigan's defense is amazing. 34 run yards per game allowed is unbelievable

Archived