When Is your MLB draft class?

MarlinsMS_35

We have many members on this site that have aspirations for becoming MLB players. Some of us have a great chance of being drafted. So, when is your draft class.

I haven't even played a game of High school ball yet, I just finished my 8th grade middle school ball season. (Suprising that I'm this young isn't it) And I recieved MVP. I'm also the Ace on my travel team's pitching staff, and my team is coached by two high school varsity coaches.

I have two years, 2010 if i come stright out of high school, 2014 if i go out of college. So, when is(are) your draft class(es)?

I am gonna be 2008. If I enter the draft. I doubt it. My high school team has some good players, one of our town's best players ever went to Texas A&M this year but he permanently blew his arm out. Though the HS is more worried about picking kids on their team with political power in town, I doubt I even get the chance to sign for a draft. I will end up doing a tryout, which is fine.

How good are the Bridgeport Bluefish? Does anyone know who they are? What level of indy baseball are they on?

They are in the Atlantic League. Its an Indy league similar to the Northern. A few ex-MLBers and most of the players had been drafted or had played affiliated ball. I think John Rocker pitched for the Long Island Ducks a few summers ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived