The Modder-Moddee Relationship-Some People don't get it.

fuzzone

Even though U won't change this roster

I do want to get my point across on how U come up with future team roster?

Look What if 2003 Yankees Aaron Boone was traded late in August? Using the system of games or AT calculation U somehow thought he didn't qualify to be on the roster.

So if someone who DL a roster for 2003 season, Do U think they expect to see Robin Ventura to hit that miracle HR to pass the Redsox in G7 of the playoff? U think the Redsox fan would like to pitch to Robin? Of course they want BOONE.

I hope u start to see my point of view, I am not trying to say your system of making up roster is right or wrong. But there are situtation where One don't have to stick with the system. There are players late in the season that play such a big role that not having them don't make that team for that year.

I just hope U will consider these ideas on your future project.

Maybe What IF didn't get my point across So let's use 2000 Yankees Stats to make my points

Glenallen Hill

G- 40 AB-132 HR 16 RBI 29 AVG.333

Jim Leyritz

G 24 AB 55 HR2 RBI 12 AVG .218

If your are the GM of any sport team, and U know exactly what these 2 players will do for U, which Player will U pick for the 2000 season?

Just because a player started the season with the team does not mean we have to put them on the roster. If Games played and AB so important then looking at the stats U Know Hill played more important role during that season. Is not that your system is good or bad but I am trying to say there are some occasion where U don't have to obey the system.

If you don't even consider my ideas on how U make roster in the future, then I am very disappointed.

If you don't even consider my ideas on how U make roster in the future, then I am very disappointed.

ok let me explain the modder-moddee relationship. In this situation, i am considered the modder. You are the person downloading the mod, the moddee. I do this for absolutely free. Unless you've donated to me or somehow contributed to the group work, those letters painted on the upper left hand corner on your keyboard keys that you click on to form words..literally mean absolutely nothing. Literally.

I read your words and its like blah blah blah. This isn't a critique column for one of the 30 packages i've done.

You see, this thread as most threads, are for people who have problems installing, applying, or figuring out how to use the mod. That's part of the modder-modee Relationship. I do this for me first, me and a bunch of friends. do you think I care much about who played how many games for the 84 Tigers or the 2000 mets? A lot of people i know don't care, so i do what i can to make the gaming experience for all of us more enjoyable.

If my friend comes up to me and says, "hey fuzz, i really like the 2000 Yankees pack, but can you get your *** back in the modder dungeon and fix it" my answer will be no. And truth is, no one would ever do that because everyone is usually greatful.

To make a long point short, if you don't like a package--don't use it.

Do you think i'm going to look at the world from now and say, gee, how can i make my packages so that some guy named BaseballFans will appreciate my work and throw me a "Thank you" here and there in a post or two.

This isn't my life,apparently it's yours, so either enjoy the packs or don't use them at all.

by the way, to clarify, i would have aaron boone and robin ventura on the same 2003 roster.

Hey take it easy man, I just want U to consider it.

I believe some system is not perfect and can be tweak occasionally.

If Games and AB help U decide which player be on your roster.

Than my example of Glenallen Hill replacing your 2000 Jim Leyritz roster make sense.

U have every right to feel what U do. But this forum for MVP players and modders to share their works and ideas to help improve the game. When U make comment I don't care, do u just want this forum to see your post - My file is uploaded -few replies how u install it -without any comment of your works?

Please do consider how U go about in making roster in the future cause

The world can be a lonely place if everyone just agree to one person ideas.

Please do consider how U go about in making roster in the future cause

The world can be a lonely place if everyone just agree to one person ideas.

i hate to have to step in here but: cut it dude. if u don't like the friggin roster either a) don't use it or b)sit down , figure it out AND LEARN how to do it yourself, it's that simple man. not trying to ride nuts but give fuzz a break. how can u complain about this? i'm sure ur going to try to get the last word here so go for it. i'm done.

on a lighter note fuzz u always make my day bro! rock on!

Archived