Updating Red Sox Uniforms ( Mlb, AAA.)

Dwillisster

you shouldn't need to add texture. are you using kc's templates? you can use that, as it already has texture. you can simply create another layer or draw the red stripe directly on the color layer. you can use the rectangle or the line tool to do so. fiddle with it. if you still can't figure it out, you can post the sleeve and i'll do it.

gotcha. refer to the picture. on the bottom right corner are the different layers you have. see the color layer? click on it to select it. select the color you want to use and use the paint bucket tool to fill the layer with the blue you want. pay attention to the color so that it matches the jersey. if it's too bright, try a different color, or select the Black layer, and decrease the opacity. you can also just try playing with the color/brightness balance. for the stripe, see the rectangle tool on the left? select that. select the color you want and draw your stripe with the color layer selected. if you right click that rectangle tool, there's a line tool you can use also if you wish. if you use this, just look at the top, where there is a box called "weight". you can change this to play with the thickness of the line.

looks good. so i take it you figured that out? now...what about the red stripe? the picture posted on the first page shows that there's a red stripe on the sleeve. just thought i'd point that out. but whatever. congrats, looking good.

Archived