The City By the Bay Dynasty,

Campo09

Will You Be checking IN?  

15 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Hey, Please follow my Giants Dynasty. I will be playing with KG Baseball 1.3 Plus Edition. With Totte's Tim Lincecum.

Settings

Difficulty - Pro

Rained Out Games - Off

Budgets - Off (not because i cant manage with them but because they screw up trades)

Fair Trades - On

Every thing Else- On

25 Man roster

Starting Pitching

Schmidt

Morris

Cain

Lowry

Lincecum(Brian Wilson Sent Down Tim Lincecum Brought Up)

Relief Pitching

Hennessey

Correia

Wright

Benitez

Worrell

Kline

Closer

Stanton

Batting Order

Winn

Vizquel

Hillenbrand

Bonds

Alou

Durham

Feliz

Alfonzo

(Pitcher)

Bench

Frandsen

Niekro

Sweeney

Finely

Greene

I will Play 10 games out of the 162.

Anyone going to follow.

I havent done a dynasty in a while so expect great coverage, I have three days, then i will post a game once a week, for three weeks, then its christmas break for me so i will be able to finish it there.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well It is the 10th Game of the season and My Giants are 8-1, Morris has Broken his knee and will be out for 30 days. I am going to play the next game, I will post the results later, any ideas on freshing up the roster or any call ups send downs that need to go through. PS: This is a Three Year Dynasty, My goal is to win 2 World Series, 5 Slugger Titles, 1 Rolaids Relief award and 1 Rookie of the Year, Any other Goals that I should Aim for?

Thanks, Thanks to Tywiggins for the Box score extracter, with out it, dynasty's would be boring.

Box Score Click Here

I can get the Url but i cant make it show on the forum, oh well

no problem. ty did a hell of a job on this thing.

that's the extent of my knowledge on it - so i don't know how to help with the forum thing.

do you mean like other dynasties where they have it like an image? if so, i think they just take a screenshot of it and use photoshop to crop it. but it's just a guess :D

1. you want your all.css and images folder outside of your Box folder

2. If you want pictures instead of links, you need to take a screenshot of the boxscore.

Do that by pressing the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard.

Open Paint (or any image editor), Edit->Paste. The screenshot should show up. Then do any cropping you want. When you're done save it and upload it like you do any other image.

1. you want your all.css and images folder outside of your Box folder

2. If you want pictures instead of links, you need to take a screenshot of the boxscore.

Do that by pressing the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard.

Open Paint (or any image editor), Edit->Paste. The screenshot should show up. Then do any cropping you want. When you're done save it and upload it like you do any other image.

Thanks a bunch Tywiggins. But, I dont wanna print screen 5 times then crop it in Photoshop. But thanks for the box score extracter.

Battle Of The Bay

Giants Take Game 1,

In Game 1 of this 3 game series for the Giants Schmidt pitched outstanding putting up 7 innings allowing no earned run and Striking out 3, For the Box Score Click Here The A's had about 3-4 occasions where they could have tied it up but the great pitching and great gloves put an end to the threat. For Box Score Click Here

Feliz's Diving catch.

mvp20052006111108251725sl3.png

Vizquel's run saving catch

mvp20052006111108272446us4.png

I made another Trade, Brad Hennessesy and Matt Morris for Tim Hudson.

Game 2 goes to the Giants in another nail bitter. Noah Lowry, has been great the whole year and this start was no exception, pitching 8 and 1/3 of 1 run baseball, improving his record to 7-1 with a 2.02 era. Stanton closed it out with his 7th save of the season. Bonds hit number 713 with 10 homeruns so far. Giants win 3-0. For the Box Score Click Here

Giants pound A's win 11-2, The A's were playing to catch up as soon as they started. In the Bottom of the 1st, the Giants had enough of these 1 run games, they exploded for 6 runs and didnt stop there. In the 2nd, they tacked on 3 more expanding the lead to 9 runs. Matt Cain destroys the A's pitching 7 and 1/3 striking out 8 and only walking 2 improving his record 6-3. Matheny is continuing his silver slugging season hitting .333 driving in 3 rbi's with 47 rbi's on the season. He is on track for around 103 rbi's and 32 homeruns. The Lower end of the Batting order had monster days. The main attraction of this game was Carl Crawford driving in 4, going 3 for 3 with a triple, it was his 4th of the season. For the Box score Click Here

Record through June 12th.

mvp20052006111109243673dm2.png

Archived