what wrong with the xbox 360's?

MudvayneRocker

People always seem to have problems with their XBOX360s because they do not know how to take care of expensive equipment, and those who purchase launch consoles are not aware that they are still beta testers for a Microsoft product. You will be fine as long as you do not put your 360 in a closed space with limited ventilation.

Given the fact that the 360 has been planned to become fitted with a better quality CPU that does not give the system heat-related problems, you are good to go if you plan to buy one in the coming year.

You know, as far as backwards compatibility is concerned, I never knew why that was such an issue. If you still want to play your XBOX games, don't get rid of your XBOX, it's not that hard to do. Same with the PS3, it's a new console, the point of a new console is to play better games on it as opposed to previous games from the past generation.

I think someone should sticky a console thread somewhere.

I just sent my 360 in to get repaired a few days ago. I got it in august, so it was still under the 90 day warranty.

My problem was that the discs wouldn't load. 90% of the time the disc wasn't being recognized. I'd have to turn it off and on about 7-8 times for the disc to load. Only did that the past week or so. I took mega care of it. Never moved it with a disc in it, had it laying down which i've heard is better but who knows. lots of room on the sides. I dunno what happened.

I bought an Xbox 360 about 6 months ago and zero problems. I purchased a 2-year warranty at Bestbuy for $50 with the Xbox 360 system, and the Plug-And-Play Charge Kit and it came out to be $506. It's recommended that you buy this warranty becuase if something happens on accident you can just bring it to Bestbuy and they will give you a new one. Just take care of the 360 and you shouldn't have any problems. Also you should keep your original Xbox if you want to play MVP Baseball.

Archived