$20.00 bucks cash to anyone who can

UncleMo

Create a manager's uni that is a business suite. Pinstripe is preferrable but not a must. The entire team will not be wearing this, just the manager:

I'm looking to fire Bobby Cox. He doesn't know it yet. You see, I'm the owner, and in spite of the fact that he just won a trip to the 2007 WS, I'm sick of paying the amount that I have to pay. I'm paying 115 million for a team that quite frankly can be traded off for cheaper players that can produce just as well. Here is where you come in.

I want to save even more money as soon as possible. I'm firing Bobby Cox. He's gone. I'm the owner and I can do whatever I want. I'm the new manager now. Now, I dress nicely. I refuse to wear a manager's jacket, cleats, and the stretchy pants like Nacho Libre. Nothing but a nice suite and tie for me. Call me neurotic, but I'm going to get crazy on the field arguing in my everyday suite and tie. I'm going to make pitching changes like this as well. Can you help me achieve this? I can pay you via paypal.com or cash, your choice. I just want it to look good. I know a baseball cap will still show up on my head, but I want a pinstripe suite because I'm a power owner that loves his power ties. Can you help?

Sidenote: I've tried photoshopping existing uniforms so that I can reverse the colors (white sleeves with black pinstripes to be the opposite) but I can't change the areas that have shading. This is why I'm making this request-because I suck.

not that you can't do this, but you're gonna run across a few problems with mapping.

for one, the entire team will have the same uniform. the only thing that's different about the manager is the jacket he puts on. so if you don't mind the entire team wearing slacks, shoes, shirt and tie...

the jacket will probably have to be a single breasted to look as real as possible as the length of the jacket isn't that long. see the picture.

and lastly, the sleeves of the jacket won't map out perfectly. as you can see, they taper at the wrists. the only thing i can see you doing with that is making the tapering part look like the cuffs of the shirt.

like i said, it's do-able, but it won't be perfect.

for one, the entire team will have the same uniform. the only thing that's different about the manager is the jacket he puts on. so if you don't mind the entire team wearing slacks, shoes, shirt and tie...

louqz3.jpg

Ah shoooooooot.

Everything else I was already on the same wave length.

Archived