Vote for my profile

thespungo

If you're on MySpace, I'd love for you to help me out and vote for my profile. I'm not really expecting to win, I'm just curious as to how high I can climb in the standings -- just a little MySpace experiment.

Vote-Promo.gif

You're either with me or you're with the terrorists. Vote for Jesse.

Haha, I'm amazed to have this many responses so soon -- thanks for pitching in, fellas.

I'm not doing much promotion, just here and on facebook/myspace through my respective friends, so it'll be interesting to see how high I rank when the voting ends.

So, here's a little update... apparently I'm ranked 36th right now, out of 3,400 something. After I got back up off the floor and in my chair, I realized if I took this a little more seriously, I might actually have an outside shot at wining this thing. Also, the fact that I just now saw there's a $1000 prize for first place has inspired me to try a bit harder, as well.

So once again, if you guys could spread the word and vote for me, that'd be great. And if I win, I'll give everyone in this thread a dollar. One whole American dollar...

So, here's a little update... apparently I'm ranked 36th right now, out of 3,400 something. After I got back up off the floor and in my chair, I realized if I took this a little more seriously, I might actually have an outside shot at wining this thing. Also, the fact that I just now saw there's a $1000 prize for first place has inspired me to try a bit harder, as well.

So once again, if you guys could spread the word and vote for me, that'd be great. And if I win, I'll give everyone in this thread a dollar. One whole American dollar...

Just donate it to the site...I voted for ye btw.

You guys are way rad. I've decided that the reason my votes are getting boosted is because I posted on this site.

And now again you guys have provided a voting boom and I'm ranked at #17!

Vote with every account you have and have all your friends vote, too! Don't forget about that dollar, ya'll!

Archived