PG Allen Iverson

sheff

AI for Hudson, Hassell, and cash would definitely not happen. There would have to be some first round picks involved and some young players with a lot of potential. Hudson and Hassell are established as bench guys, who are not young and not getting any better. Randy Foye would likely be involved if Minnesota got in the mix.

I think that Iverson should have been traded long time ago, perhaps 2 seasons ago. The sixers never actually tried to surround him with a good quality players that can take some load off him. Hopefully he won`t get traded to NewYork.

I think that Iverson should have been traded long time ago, perhaps 2 seasons ago. The sixers never actually tried to surround him with a good quality players that can take some load off him. Hopefully he won`t get traded to NewYork.

They wont trade him within the division

No, as a Knicks fan I don't want him, but I was curious, are you a Knicks fan and don't want him, or would you not like it for the Knicks to get him because you don't want the Knicks to have him cause he's good.

The Knicks need to rebuild, and he'd be another headcase for Isiah to deal with.

For the Knicks fans here

http://www.petitiononline.com/isiah/petition.html

It's a petition for firing Zeke Thomas...I loath him. :headache:

No, as a Knicks fan I don't want him, but I was curious, are you a Knicks fan and don't want him, or would you not like it for the Knicks to get him because you don't want the Knicks to have him cause he's good.

The Knicks need to rebuild, and he'd be another headcase for Isiah to deal with.

For the Knicks fans here

http://www.petitiononline.com/isiah/petition.html

It's a petition for firing Zeke Thomas...I loath him. :headache:

I am the NBA fan. I actually do enjoy watching Knicks in MSG (I love that arena). What I mean is that Knicks have enough of problems with marbury and francis. Even if kincks wanted the Iverson, they would only offer players like francis, marbury, and crawford. In my opinion, Knicks are the mess. They have alot hardheaded and overpaid players.

The Knicks can be a Dominate team they just dont know how ot be one.

Look at this lineup if Isaiah was smart

PG-Marbury/Robinson/Francis

SG-Crawford/Francis

SF-Richardson/Balkman

PF-David Lee/Frye/Curry

C-Eddy Curry/Lee/Frye

Now David Lee is starting but Before he was on the Bench even after Frye got Injured but when Frye Comes back Curry and Frye have a man they can count on to come off the bench...David Lee. The Knicks also have Jeffries

The Knicks can be a Dominate team they just dont know how ot be one.

Look at this lineup if Isaiah was smart

PG-Marbury/Robinson/Francis

SG-Crawford/Francis

SF-Richardson/Balkman

PF-David Lee/Frye/Curry

C-Eddy Curry/Lee/Frye

Now David Lee is starting but Before he was on the Bench even after Frye got Injured but when Frye Comes back Curry and Frye have a man they can count on to come off the bench...David Lee. The Knicks also have Jeffries

The problem is there is too much talent . Marbury needs 40 min a game to be happy as does Francis. Q is becoming quite the chucker because no one will manufacture shots for him and Curry doesn't get the ball enough which will **** him off sooner or later. Robinson will get mad that he's on the bench at some point as well. Cut half of those players and my guess is you have a team with a better record.

Try to find a balance though because the Kings dumped too much talent. Seriously, Miller is okay but injury prone. Abdur-Rahim is just too old but Thomas has been a nice surprise. Artest shoots way to much. Martin will be great in a few years but he's just decent right now and Bibby tries too hard when they start trailing. Other than that they are great.

The problem is there is too much talent . Marbury needs 40 min a game to be happy as does Francis. Q is becoming quite the chucker because no one will manufacture shots for him and Curry doesn't get the ball enough which will **** him off sooner or later. Robinson will get mad that he's on the bench at some point as well. Cut half of those players and my guess is you have a team with a better record.

Try to find a balance though because the Kings dumped too much talent. Seriously, Miller is okay but injury prone. Abdur-Rahim is just too old but Thomas has been a nice surprise. Artest shoots way to much. Martin will be great in a few years but he's just decent right now and Bibby tries too hard when they start trailing. Other than that they are great.

Curry has been gettin the ball good amounts of times he has 6 straight games with 20+ Points. also Robinson wouldnt get mad comming off the Bench because he is only a Sophmore he knows his role

Then perhaps you haven't seen Webber play recently. He has absolutely no quickness or explosiveness anymore with his bad knees. He can still pass well, but he's an average player now. If the Sixers would stop playing guys like Kevin Ollie and Willie Green, they'd actually win some games. AI's an amazing player, but he can't do it alone. What he did to take the 76ers to the Finals that year was nothing short of amazing given his surrounding cast.

And the Knicks are going to be God awful until better management steps in and cleans house. They've got a couple decent young players, but Francis and Marbury are washed up. Q Rich is decent, and Eddy Curry is finally starting to play well. Their future is pretty bright with Frye at the 4 and Curry at the 5.

I hope AI goes to the T Wolves. KG deserves a chance to win something, but with his terrible teammates, he can't do it alone.

And that's my NBA rant.

I know that Webber can't light it up anymore but his passing was what I meant. The corners offense that Adelman ran for many years using Divac and Webber was one of the most effective offensive systens I've ever seen. It certanily helped that Stojakovic and Bibby were there too but the Sixers could try it using Igoudala and Korver. Both of them can shoot fairly well.

Archived