Classic Yankee Stadium Update Now Available

paulw

Just an FYI - I've uploaded a fairly significant upgrade of Classic Yankee Stadium. It has a completely reworked background, quite a few texture changes and the addition of some new 3-d objects.

If you're not a Classic baseball fan - please give it a look also. It won't overwrite any of your current stadiums - just your AA Stadium 3 night time. It's worth the download and a great trip back in baseball history.

Special thanks to SeanO (there's now way this stadium would have ever got done without his titanic efforts). Also, thank you Hyman, wherever you are, for all you taught me. I hope this is, finally, my last version.

yankee2.jpg

Paul (and Sean) - This version is a thing of beauty. The screenshot does not do the stadium justice. It has to be seen in the game to truly be appreciated.

While doing some testing of TC7, I played a game at the stadium -- '42 Browns vs. '39 Yankees (a new team in TC7). The Browns won 1-0 in an extra inning thriller. The depth you've added with some of the new buildings in the background really enhances the stadium. Thanks (again!) for the great work!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words, Jim. I wanted to add some more 3-d buildings -but I just plain ran out of parts.

The '39 Yanks - Rob Neyer's best team ever! I'd be interested in what teams you guys are planning to add to TC7. I wouldn't mind starting an open forum on this but not sure this is something you guys would want.

Here's two suggestions from me:

The 1949 Red Sox

The 1948 Boston Braves

Archived