West End Field

createbaseball

• 4 weeks later...

Looks great Bodhi. Just to give you guys a little bit of insight to the stadium though. The ballpark is right across the street from my old high school (Greenville Senior High) in Greenville, SC and the Drive actually gave the option to the high school team to play their home games in West End Field, but the school declined because they didn't want to fork out any of the money, and what is sad is how rich the people are that go to that school. Could you imagine being a high school ballplayer and playing in a true minor league stadium for your games?

Looks great Bodhi. Just to give you guys a little bit of insight to the stadium though. The ballpark is right across the street from my old high school (Greenville Senior High) in Greenville, SC and the Drive actually gave the option to the high school team to play their home games in West End Field, but the school declined because they didn't want to fork out any of the money, and what is sad is how rich the people are that go to that school. Could you imagine being a high school ballplayer and playing in a true minor league stadium for your games?
I play baseball for my school over here and I usually play 1-2 games a year at McCoy stadium which is where the Pawtucket Red Sox play.

Archived