music cd help

medric822

Well, I'm trying to get a play-list goin so I can listen to it while I play MVP05. I got the songs on my PC, but no luck yet trying to get it to work, I have to listen to each song individualy.

Did you read the FAQ-list? I had no clue at first either but then got it to work thanks to the list

just use windows media player or winamp. you can add all the songs on your computer, or whichever ones you want and create a playlist with it. hell, itunes will do it also...in fact, most media players let you play a playlist, so it makes me curious...which program are you suing to play your music? and is it in mp3 or cd? and if you're not using mp3, you should. it's the best way to deal with that from a cd. besides the programs already mentioned, i really like exact audio copy to do that.

just use windows media player or winamp. you can add all the songs on your computer, or whichever ones you want and create a playlist with it. hell, itunes will do it also...in fact, most media players let you play a playlist, so it makes me curious...which program are you suing to play your music? and is it in mp3 or cd? and if you're not using mp3, you should. it's the best way to deal with that from a cd. besides the programs already mentioned, i really like exact audio copy to do that.

I thought I added this, but I guess I didn't. my bad.

My mother decided to be a nice loveable character one day and uninstall Windows Media Player and Real1 Player. She's fun, aint she?

Also, these music files are .wav files that play when you click on them, but wont develope a playlist.

I thought I added this, but I guess I didn't. my bad.

My mother decided to be a nice loveable character one day and uninstall Windows Media Player and Real1 Player. She's fun, aint she?

Also, these music files are .wav files that play when you click on them, but wont develope a playlist.

Why not install Windows Media Player again then?

okay...so what program is being used to play these wav files?

again, even with the "memory problem", winamp can do exactly what you want to do. merely open it up. you can drag and drop whatever music files you want directly into the playlist and it will add it to the list. and i think the reason you're only able to play one is that you're double clicking the files to open them.

again, i can only ask so many times...what program is currently being used to play your wav files?

is g-card some sort of program is that a piece of hardware? i'm assumig that's hardware. and if that is the case, seriously, what program are you using to play your wav files?

actually it doesn't matter. if you seriously don't have space for windows media player, then get any other media player. specificly winamp or itunes. use the exact audio copy or any other cd ripping software already mentioned here to rip your cds to mp3. simply drag and drop any mp3 into the playlist on winamp or itunes and you're done.

Archived