Ugghhh. Another League!?!?!?!?!

pistonj92

I hope everyone here is going to play simulation baseball. My two biggest wishes for this league is that everyone will avoid the Speedy Gonzales pitching method and pace themselves (including not skipping cutscenes) and that we can all mix up balls and strikes (sometimes unintentionally) for fairly realistic games. Okay, that's three!

Oh and I wish for a pony....that's four.:)

I hope everyone here is going to play simulation baseball. My two biggest wishes for this league is that everyone will avoid the Speedy Gonzales pitching method and pace themselves (including not skipping cutscenes) and that we can all mix up balls and strikes (sometimes unintentionally) for fairly realistic games. Okay, that's three!

Oh and I wish for a pony....that's four.:)

yea, i really hate it when people are in such a hurry to finish the game. if you're taking the time to play it with another person, at least try to make it realistic. thats the whole point of online play

yea, i really hate it when people are in such a hurry to finish the game. if you're taking the time to play it with another person, at least try to make it realistic. thats the whole point of online play

I like you already bro......I'll pm you my contact info so that maybe we can get a practice game in here or there.

oh im sorry, i just thought he sent him out already and didnt get one because he yesterday posted..

By tomorrow night, the league will be started. I should be able to send an e-mail tonight with schedules,mods needed. You all will need a program called Hamachi and it is available at this website.

what should I do? Skro hasn't given me the e-mail. I want there to be 12 owners cuz that would be a perfect number and the schedule would be much easier to create. Can anybody get a hold of skro? I sent him a pm but there is no luck. Also puravida needs an AL team, I guess theoretically, I could just cut them from the league but I don't want to feel like a jerk.

By the way sorry I couldn't get the e-mail out yesterday but I am typing it right now.

And daflyboys I totally agree with you and will make sure to put in the e-mail that people should play at a nice calm pace, this is,after all, a videogame and a casual league.

Allright the e-mail is out and the schedule will be done by 5 EST.(If those guys don't reply, they are both gone) So this league will finally be started up! If you don't get the e-mail just talk to me here in this thread.

Okay there are now 10 teams instead of 12. puravida and skro are out. I am drawing up the schedule now.

Archived