Ugghhh. Another League!?!?!?!?!

pistonj92

I am hoping to start up a league, I just need some of you guys to sign up. If you are interested post your e-mail adress in a post or pm. Ideally, we would have 30 teams but I am only expecting around Eight. Also in your post/pm give me your top 3 AL Teams and top 3 NL.

Ex: E-mail: pistonj92@netscape.net

AL Teams:

1. Tigers

2. Rangers

3. Yankees

NL:

1. Cubs

2. Nationals

3. Dodgers

Considering I am first poster I will get Tigers and Cubs.

I am hoping to start up a league, I just need some of you guys to sign up. If you are interested post your e-mail adress in a post or pm. Ideally, we would have 30 teams but I am only expecting around Eight. Also in your post/pm give me your top 3 AL Teams and top 3 NL.

Ex: E-mail: pistonj92@netscape.net

AL Teams:

1. Tigers

2. Rangers

3. Yankees

NL:

1. Cubs

2. Nationals

3. Dodgers

Considering I am first poster I will get Tigers and Cubs.

what kind of league?

1. Red Sox

2. Athletics

3. White Sox

1. Cardinals

2. Giants

3. Dodgers

E-mail: daflyboys@yahoo.com

AL Teams:

1. Indians

2. Tigers

3. Angels

NL:

1. Phils

2. Reds

3. Astros

Can't play more than 2 games/wk and don't want to get into gobs of stats reporting. Also, interested in playing with guys who play sim, esp. pacing your pitches.

Okay here is the rundown so far:

1. We have 5 owners and 10 teams. I am hoping about 8 so we are almost there.

Owner (AL/NL)

Pistonj92(Tigers/Cubs)

My friend Alex(Angels/Braves)

My Friend Danny(Yankees/Mets)

Skibz(Red Sox/Reds)

Kid Cavalier(Mariners/Cardinals)

Okay we need a few more, I hope this works because it would be fun.

Only one more owner and this thing will be set. No team draft, it gets too complicated considering the order of drafting isn't going to please everyone that's why I let them pick their teams and it was a first come first serve basis. But Totte is working his butt of to try to get a UR Beta out by this weekend so this should coincide with the league perfectly.

man i see the dodgers are taken also....i dont know..umm the padres? man i really wanted the braves so bad.

Sorry, they were like the 2nd team picked. (They were picked by my bud) I play him IP to IP virtually every night and he is always the braves.

skro I know you were late but I need an e-mail for you you will be in the league and make it 12 people. Puravida if you haven't checked your pm's you need another team.

By tomorrow night, the league will be started. I should be able to send an e-mail tonight with schedules,mods needed. You all will need a program called Hamachi and it is available at this website.

Hamchi

By the way registration is CLOSED.

Archived