Tonight's (1/30/07) episode of House

RaptorQuiz

Yesh so I missed half of tonight's episode of House. I was wondering if anybody watched it - and if they did - what was the story that House told the girl, that he supposedly told about his "grandmother" but it turned out to be his father.

???

And since I missed the first half, I'm assuming that girl got raped and was against having an abortion due to religious reasons, but House sort of... talked her out of it?

Uh... is there a website out there with detailed descriptions of latest episodes?

derf. :headache:

Is "House" as good as everyone says? It is one of those shows I keep meaning to watch, but never get around to doing it.

It's not bad at all. I find it entertaining every week.

I wanted to see this one, but managed to fall asleep just before it started. lol.

It follows pretty much the same forumula every week (just like most shows do):

Somebody gets horribly and inexplicably ill. Nobody can help them. House shows up, gets high on pain pills, becomes rude and beligerent with the patient... and then he heals them.

lol.

I watch every episode, I'm a House addict!

What he told her was that his "grandmother" made him sleep outside and take ice baths or something along that line, I had to end up rewinding it to hear it over again, he didn't make himself as clear as he was brief about it. And yeah she was raped but she didn't want to terminate it because she considered it murder, and she seemed to be on God's side.

It's not bad at all. I find it entertaining every week.

I wanted to see this one, but managed to fall asleep just before it started. lol.

It follows pretty much the same forumula every week (just like most shows do):

Somebody gets horribly and inexplicably ill. Nobody can help them. House shows up, gets high on pain pills, becomes rude and beligerent with the patient... and then he heals them.

lol.

That formula didn't appear on 1/30 episode. I think he was much ruder.. as in all addicts, if he didn't take the pill.

Archived