1998-2001 Angels 2xlite unis Uploaded!!

bigbully

Vladamir is hot!..that's a name that strikes fear in peoples heart. Three kinds of people you dont mess with out here , a guy named Ivan, a guy named Vladamir, and a guy named Peepos.

you can call me benny. benny blanco from the bronx.

Vladamir is hot!..that's a name that strikes fear in peoples heart. Three kinds of people you dont mess with out here , a guy named Ivan, a guy named Vladamir, and a guy named Peepos.

you can call me benny. benny blanco from the bronx.

My full name is Vladimir Altuve Chacin. With all respect to what happend in 9-11, do you think I could have taken a plane to USA the days after the attack with this name?. :? . I like my name, and it sounds ok here, in my country. But it sounds dangerous for US authorities :shock:

FuzZ - I can definately tell a difference when I goto my buddies house and play on his ATI 9800. When I play at home, it actually doesn't look that bad to me but that's probably b/c I'm playing on a LCD monitor. I do notice slow camera transitions though

There is a great Difference between GeForce MX and FX series. In MVP 2004, textures look much softer and there is some sort of slightly smoggy enviroment in FX cards, that can't be reproduced by MX series, where color looks much more artificial. It's like comparing some other games between 32-bit vs. 16-bit res mode.

Archived