World of Warcraft

TheNateGBent

My roommate plays all the time. When he's not in class or taking 30 minutes off to eat supper, he plays. I would be careful about how much you play it. He has absolutely no life, now. 22 y/o and never goes out on the weekend or any other night. I see him on average for about 45 seconds a day. Isn't it a pay-per-month game, too?

The people that get into those games scare me. That and Barney.

:lmao:

people who think barney isnt freaky for "loving" all those kids must smoke something

edit: on a serious note both of my 3 friends play it and their hooked. one of them plays it from 6 in the morning to 3 in the morning then sleeps till 6 and then repeats

I remember reading something about a guy who played WOW for like 4 days straight and died. People have no self control on anything anymore. These kind of people need to get a life lol.

Go outside. Do not be afraid of the giant yellow light. It's the sun.

lol, your hotpockets quote just made me laugh even though I have yet to see that episode. I might youtube it sometime.

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know a way to download youtube movies directly to your computer, not just view them through an internet browser?

A lot of the sites lost their videos of SP due to violations. I saw it on myspace. Man that was funny, especially when Stan's dad went to Bestbuy and kicked the little kid off the WoW demo. ROFL not to mention the whole basement setup and Cartman's speaker system with his mom.

Archived