Umachines!!!!! You son of a!

Yammer

Well here is the story.

I downloaded each team UMachines did. Installed them. Thats when i noticed that if I played a game and then lets say I wanted to change my batting stance and go to edit the player, the game would crash as the edit player screen tried to load. I racked my brain trying to figure out what the hell was wrong.

So I replaced the models and uniforms.big files.

Placed all the .fsh and .bmp files into one file and made a huge bat. Ran the bat. No errors came up during the intallation.

Go into the game and once again it would crash if I did the same steps. Or if I edited a player first and then went to play a game it would crash.

Now I replaced the files again with the defaults. Started the game and its all good. So Umachines... what the hell man? I have noticed on some of your extra jerseys for some teams, that the long sleeves or the llod file went updated to suit.

But anyways, I hope you plan on going through all your work and fixing some of the issues.

(?). I can edit players in both NVidia low and high end cards with no problem. I fact, I just had to edit Jason Larue to take a screenshot of Rambully's helmet. Shame I don't have a machine with ATI card yet to test it, but no problem with GeForce series. I test my files enough to know they'll run smooth and without crashing MOST of the system, but not even Microsoft makes 100% safe stuff. So I think you're going a bit fast with your conclussion.

no its a full version of the game paid for.

I really am at a loss here. I replaced the models.big file and installed Kccitystars division packs and it runs fine. I even ran my own jerseys into the game and they run just fine. But when i go to Umchines, thats when the problem occurs.

I dont know if this matters or not, but I had an "older" Marlins set from machine that did the same thing. It worked fine until I tried to edit the players equipment and then the game crashed! Eventually I noticed that the uniform files had "4x" shoes and 2xL hat and helmet in addition to the larger sleeve and jersey. I have not noticed this in any other machine pack. I went to his latest set to work from and the problem went away. Mabe this has something to do with it?

I dont know if this matters or not, but I had an "older" Marlins set from machine that did the same thing. It worked fine until I tried to edit the players equipment and then the game crashed! Eventually I noticed that the uniform files had "4x" shoes and 2xL hat and helmet in addition to the larger sleeve and jersey. I have not noticed this in any other machine pack. I went to his latest set to work from and the problem went away. Mabe this has something to do with it?

Very rare. The only kit where I remember to have resized other files than Jersey and sleeves, is Allstarts'. Then I made KC's batting gloves 96x96.

Archived