What team should I start a dynasty with?

RmembrZito75

Which team should I use for dynasty mode?  

24 members have voted

1. 1.

• Tampa Bay Devil Rays
    • Oakland A's
    • Washington Nationals
    • Cleveland Indians

Seriously, it didn't seem all too challenging with my dynasty from a fantasy draft, it was too easy.

Thats why I took oxbays advice to not do one....lol Im enjoying the one I have now, because I finally have a decent storyline. I think you should do a Twins or Tigers one..

No one has a Tigers dynasty, and the Twins are definitely young enough to qualify, plus look at that roster, its loaded with talent. Your call :wtg:

Oh I agree on the not finishing thing, Im guilty of that, and this one is gonna get finished, Im sure of that much.....lol

Seriously, it didn't seem all too challenging with my dynasty from a fantasy draft, it was too easy.

Why did you start 3 different ones then.

If you actually plan on following through with one, I'd say go for the As

No one has a Tigers dynasty, and the Twins are definitely young enough to qualify, plus look at that roster, its loaded with talent. Your call :wtg:

That would be contrary to his purpose for starting a new dynasty: too easy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in MVP07, Detroit is ranked 3rd and Minnesota is ranked 6th?

If a fantasy draft is too easy, playing with either of those teams will be too easy.

It wouldn't be "easy" if you bumped it up and adjusted the sliders against you.

I agree, I mess with the pitch control, so its not as easy to throw strikes, and you get more walks. You have to be patient for it to work, you can have a tough game on all pro. I cant remember where I saw them off hand, but I believe a saw some sliders for it. Just raise the AI contact and power, and lower yours. Dont go crazy, but little by little, until you get a balanced game.

I believe the BB is an important part of the game, both for you and against you, and adds an extra value to realism, so try it, you might find you like it, oh and try not to swing at the first pitch, or you defeat your purpose.....lol I usually get 3 walks or more for me, and I usually walk 2 on a good day. I think its realistic anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived