March Madness

Watching the MAC championship game that is going to have a controversial ending. If your reading this at time of post tune over to Espn2 and see if its on. Miami (oh) made a 3 at buzzer but the clock started late.

They're claiming the clock started .6 secs late when it really started later than that. Miami shouldn't had time to get the shot off. They got robbed.

My predictions for a winner...its not going to be a #1 seed. Even though OSU will probably be one of the 4, I don't think they'll even make it past sweet 16.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you about OSU. Same goes for Wisconsin. I just can't see them making it to the Final 4. Georgetown, Florida, Kansas, and North Carolina are my favorites to make it to the Final 4, with a Georgetown/Kansas final. Both teams are playing ridiculous basketball right now.

Yeah I would say the same for Georgetown and Kansas. The winner is going to be one of those types of teams that nobody has ben talking about winning it all. Memphis and Texas A&M could go deep as well. OSU, which might be the overall #1 seed in the tourney, I just can't see going deep into it. Ive watched all their games this year and they just do not look like the #1 team. The first half against North Carolina was the about the only time they really looked like it. Im not really expecting much so hopefully they will surprise me. I guess I learned my lesson from football. haha.

I think the Buckeyes have a chance if Oden dominates like he did today, which is quite possible. But what they really need is to start hitting some 3's consistently. If they are to go deep in the tourney they'll need Butler, Cook or Lewis to step up and elevate their game. Both Cook and Lewis have the ability and mentality to take their game to the next level, although Cook has really been struggling recently.

I set up a bracket at cbssportsline.com. Each correct pick is worth 1 point with no bonuses. Championship game score is tiebreaker. Very basic. First time Ive ever hosted a bracket. Heres the link:

http://mvpmods.mayhem.sportsline.com/e

password: mvpmods

I would like to join as many brackets as possible so if others want to create a group somewhere Im game.

I have a Kansas and Georgetwon final but so do a lot of people. On a side note, at my sports betting site (sports.com) I had 20 cents in my account and they gave me a $30 bonus (like PartPoker randomly does). I took that $30 and put it on Kansas to win it all. If they win, Im up to $150 if they lose Im out 20 cents. haha

I'm not sure why anybody gave Stanford a chance. They stunk down the stretch, the Lopez brothers are just big oafs with no athletic ability, and Louisville was vastly underseeded.

I could be wrong on Texas Tech. I actually don't know why I picked against BC; I really like their team.

Archived