MVP EDit and TC6

robryan

I am using TC6...great job to all by the way.

My first concern is some random crashes.

Next would be a shout to all who mod their leaugues.

When I am in the GAME..I create a player..SAVE

Then I go to MVP EDIT import database open up my mbe...and the player is not there?

I do most of my editing and creating in MVP EDIT but because of the body types feature (being able to make a player realy musculer) I sometimes have used the player creation within the game and it has worked, not so with TC6...also I have noticed that ..elbow pads are not an option in TC6.

I am using TC6...great job to all by the way.

My first concern is some random crashes.

Next would be a shout to all who mod their leaugues.

When I am in the GAME..I create a player..SAVE

Then I go to MVP EDIT import database open up my mbe...and the player is not there?

I do most of my editing and creating in MVP EDIT but because of the body types feature (being able to make a player realy musculer) I sometimes have used the player creation within the game and it has worked, not so with TC6...also I have noticed that ..elbow pads are not an option in TC6.

If you create a player in the game that wont put that player in the mbe, you will have to import the files from the database folder and create a whole new mbe.

It still does not work can't find my created players..

Here is what I am doing

1)I created a player in GAME

2)Saved Roster

3)Opened up MVP EDIT

4)Imported database

5)Created "new" mbe file to save under

and I don't get any newly created players

It still does not work can't find my created players..

Here is what I am doing

1)I created a player in GAME

2)Saved Roster

3)Opened up MVP EDIT

4)Imported database

5)Created "new" mbe file to save under

and I don't get any newly created players

The problem is that the in-game game editor saves players to a .SAV file. It does not save them in the .dat roster files that are in the data database folder.

MVPEdit does not work with .SAV files, so it will never see your newly created players no matter what you do. The only way to get new players into MVPEdit is to create them there, or import them into MVPEdit from the Lahman database.

Thanks...got it..

However I don't have a clue how to run it....I don't see an option to bring a created player I made in "Game" over to my MVP EDIT....

Also I have netframe work 1.1 for my Madden utilities..if I download two?

But anyway thanks for your reply........

Archived