Help With Choosing Video Card

takes about10 minutes to install a new psu. very easy. choose a reliable brand like antec, rosewill, etc. there are several. i have an ultra which has worked very well for me. at least 500 watts. the more watts, the merrier. the upgrade to the geforce 7600 gt is definitely worth it.

enermax, ocz, tagan, fpc are some. look for reviews at newegg.

don't go cheap or it could hurt your computer at some point.

i have an ultra. some people don't think they're so hot. i love mine. good customer service. i paid $69 for mine on sale. originally $89 at tigerdirect.

rosewill looks like a good brand through newegg.

just don't get a cheapo one.

and remember.... the more watts the better. don't go low on the wattage. at least 500 watts for the geforce.

by the way the bfg geforce had a rebate. now it doesn't. that's a good one. maybe if you wait a little while, it will be on again. i've seen it as low as $75. i paid $114 for mine after rebate.

wish you the best.

by the way the bfg geforce had a rebate. now it doesn't. that's a good one. maybe if you wait a little while, it will be on again. i've seen it as low as $75. i paid $114 for mine after rebate.

wish you the best.

is that the one that is going for 113 in the link i provided above???...

u have to be careful too when upgrading ur psu on a dell. make sure u check the specs before u do so ive heard alot of horror stories about people changing the psu on there dells and frying the mb. dell generally wants u to use dell specific products when u upgrade which are almost always more expensive.

u have to be careful too when upgrading ur psu on a dell. make sure u check the specs before u do so ive heard alot of horror stories about people changing the psu on there dells and frying the mb. dell generally wants u to use dell specific products when u upgrade which are almost always more expensive.
yea i thought of that and checked the dell site but they dont even sell psu's...

Archived