Question on my dynasty

philliesphan18

Ok - so sorry if you have already heard this.

But, I am pretty fond of my recently started Twins dynasty, and it has been crashing in my 2nd game versus the White Sox. I'm thinking it might be a cyberface issue (particularly Andy Sisco) because it crashed at least once when he entered the game.

Its not like I can just skip Sisco in the rotation like I did with Adam Loewen against the Orioles. And, I play the White Sox a bunch of times this season so something would have to be done sooner or later.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I don't think that shoud be an issue considering I have a top-of-the-line computer. I'll try the player edit menu and post an update.

i'm running I'm running a c2d E6600, 8800gts with 2 gigs of ram and it still crashed. if you get through the player editor ok, you could always install the 1x uni's and if it doesn't help go back to the 2x.

To mkae sure its a cyberface problem, go to the edit player menu and see if it crashes there. Usually cf problems crash whenever you start the game.

Okay so I tried that and nothing happened.

Is there any other reason it would crash in the middle of the game? It usually happens in the 6th to 8th innings area.

Okay so I tried that and nothing happened.

Is there any other reason it would crash in the middle of the game? It usually happens in the 6th to 8th innings area.

You said crashes usually happen in the 6th - 8th innings. Could you be more specific? Does this happen when there is a pitching change? Note down all the pitchers that you or the computer brings in during this time and perform what fred13 suggested about going into the player editor menu.

I am almost sure that it is a cyberface problem. If it were say, a stadium issue, the game would have crashed without you/computer throwing a pitch. I believe same could be said about overlay issues as well.

I am not sure how the unis work - as I never had any crashes due to them, but I am thinking if there is a problem with the uni, again, the game would crash with you/computer being able to throw a pitch.

So basically, check on the cyberfaces. In fact, why don't just do what fred13 suggested for all the players from both teams. It may take you at the most 10 minutes - most likely less.

no - you seriously think with my souped up system the way it is it could still be the 1x and 2x problem? Others with older slower computers can use 2x, and it hasn't crashed before, I've played 10 - 20 other games too.

But, I'll try it.

where did I ever say it had anything to do with your computer? like I said in your other post, it could be an issue with the way MVP handles all the hi-res textures, not the computer.

where did I ever say it had anything to do with your computer? like I said in your other post, it could be an issue with the way MVP handles all the hi-res textures, not the computer.

I have no idea of what in the world that means but Ok. I thought that it would be the computer that would have the trouble.

Archived