Batting gloves

superciuc

I prefer Franklins, like KC said, its different for everyone. Its not like a glove though, the batting gloves are used for two things, gripping the bat better, and reducing the "sting" that you get when you connect on a swing. Unfortunately, they dont let you try them out for "in game" situations before you buy them.

By you saying "I can't hit without batting gloves" makes it seem like a mental aspect than a physical aspect.

By the way, what level of baseball are you playing?

I can say from expierance that batting gloves help no matter what. With aluminum bats, they usually have a type of rubber on it, which kinda makes it hard to realy grip. But wit wood bats, if you connect the wrong way, it stings like hell.

The ones that make you feel comfortable the most. It's different for everyone.

Well said. I don't understand what type of advice people are seeking when threads like this are started. What type of shoes, gloves, jock all depends on one's personal comfort. If one just wants the flashiest or newest equipment then a simple search on the internet will yield those results. If comfort is important, one should go to a store and try on the equipment (if possible) and make their own determination on what works best for them.

Archived