EA Can't Tell Time!!!

SolidWing68

I seriously think the EA Programmers who program certain games can't tell time, because yesterday the mets had a game at 10:05 PM and in the dynasty it comes up ast 7:05 PM, why the hell is that? that happens at night games and in some afternoon games..Anyone else see this problem.

This is what I'm saying, ok say you have a late night game at 10:30 PM and it doesn't get moved to an earlier time, the time in the dynasty will show as 7:05 PM. And this hasn't happened only once for me, but when I had a game @ the Cubs, the tv schedule said 2:05 PM and in the game it said 7:05 PM!! thats crazy..

its a small bug but come on, if someones gonna play their dynasty just like their team in real life, then get the time scheduling right at least.

And this is what I told you. EA probably finalized the schedule on Jan 15th, along with the rosters. Since then, game times have been moved around, and will continue to do so as the season progresses. If you want them accurate, go and edit the schedule .dat files yourself. EA can't predict the future.

The world does evolve around the east coast... and the Dodgers, too :D

It's revolve not evolve, evolve it's what Yankee fans have yet to do.

What makes this funny is that I was born and raised on the eastcoast, but in Baltimore, natural hatred for the Yankees

Archived