Kccitystar's Total MLB uniform package

Kccitystar

I'm near completion on the uniforms, all that's left is the catcher's equipment and how I'm gonna release them...I want to release them as one whole package, but not all of us have broadband....

I say those people who don't have broadband yet are living in the stone age and shouldn't be the reason you don't release your uniforms the way you want to release them. Screw 'em...release one big package...my DSL is ready.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say those people who don't have broadband yet are living in the stone age and shouldn't be the reason you don't release your uniforms the way you want to release them. Screw 'em...release one big package...my DSL is ready.

Ah....Compassion!.....Don't ya just love it?

well....some people can't afford it maybe because they don't work or doesn't have the money....remember this DSL is not a MUST....its a Priveledge.

Archived