Kccitystar's Total MLB uniform package

Kccitystar

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Kc for all your work! I have been a big fan of your unis for a long time and I cant wait for this final installment! Your "4x" unis are without a doubt the best quality uniforms available.I hope to see the version 4s soon. P.S. Thanks for posting the v3s, I I think they are all here except for the NLw.

Thanks...

Guys I want you to take a look at the yankees uniform. The one labeled OLD was one that I did a few days ago, and the one labeled NEW is one I did most recently (yesterday). Do you think the OLD one was better, or the new one? :|

Oh yeah here's the C-Reds update:

totalmlb.jpg

The total MLB package is near completion and almost ready to be uploaded. All that's left is the 1X version, also known as the "Xpress Edition"...among those uniforms changed are, in no particular order:

Arizona Diamondbacks

Montreal Expos

New York Yankees

Philadelphia Phillies

Los Angeles Dodgers (total makeover)....

If you need some more screens, let me know.

Yo Kc , are you planning to do any more work on the Rockies or Twins? As you seem to be working on the pinstripe uniforms, I was wondering if these were going to get the same treatment as the others or are you cool with them (they look good as they all do)? By the way, the only non-Kc uni I am using right now is the v4 Oakland home white uniform. It seems a little bit dark for some reason and I have not figured out how to brighten it up in photoshop. Could you let me know how? Thanks as always for the excellent uniforms and the best Yankee Stadium out!!!

can someone post or host it again or maybe email it to someone....

dmxrxt@mindspring.com

Yes, I'd really like to see the whole thing as well. Is it possible you upload the text file, or whatever that you made onto the web? Or just send it individually? THX very much.

krazie_mu_boi@hotmail.com

Archived