Cris' Cyberface Updates WIP: Mariners

Cris987

cris, i have a good idea, since jose molinas headshape and hairtype is like Rolies Bartolo Colon, and Pedro Martinez, u should try using there headshapes, and try to fix it up, that way the jose molina will have the hair like theres

u get what im saying?

so basically take the ord and orl from pedro or bartolo(u might wanna try both and see what looks better), and just change the fsh, to jose molinas, and that way jose wiill have the hair like that

cris, i have a good idea, since jose molinas headshape and hairtype is like Rolies Bartolo Colon, and Pedro Martinez, u should try using there headshapes, and try to fix it up, that way the jose molina will have the hair like theres

u get what im saying?

so basically take the ord and orl from pedro or bartolo(u might wanna try both and see what looks better), and just change the fsh, to jose molinas, and that way jose wiill have the hair like that

I don't think you can do that, or - I don't know how to do that. I dun think it's just renaming it or changing the .fsh.....

its possible to do that, but first u havta see what looks good and wat doesnt, so u needa first back up pedro and bartolo, and make the jose with the ord and orl, and then after everythings ready to be renamed, i will change the numbers for you, or u can ask wrath cuz he is teaching me how

its possible to do that, but first u havta see what looks good and wat doesnt, so u needa first back up pedro and bartolo, and make the jose with the ord and orl, and then after everythings ready to be renamed, i will change the numbers for you, or u can ask wrath cuz he is teaching me how

Who's wrath?

Edit: even if I can do that, I still have to line up the mouths and eyes, which could turn out disastrous.

cris, did u say u knew how to change numbers of created players to replace with the empty slots in models.big?

cuz thats wat u havta do with kapler, and millar cuz they dont exist regularly, if u know how to do that please reply, because i need to know how to do that for a david ross im making,

thanks

wait nvm, wrong person, your not doing the millar, and arroya, im thinking of a different person

but do u still know how to change the numbers?

heres what wrath left me, its hard for me to understand and learn it so maybe u could do better

For your Alvarez face, it was what 373 at first, not sure. Let's just say it was c373. I took the c373.orl and c373.ord files that you gave me, and changed them to a .o. Then I edited the batch file that converts from .o to .ord and .orl using notepad(o-to-orl-ord.bat). I made it so that it would turn the .o file into a c403.orl and c403.ord.

With EA graphics editor, I just extracted the c403.fsh. Then with fshed I just imported the Alvarez face. That way in the end you end up with a c403.fsh, c403.orl, and c403.ord.

Okay, I get the idea, but i've tried it and it does'nt look good at ALL. however, I think I know how to have hair sticking out the side now, so i'll start editing.

But one think I'm curious about...this guy is a catcher. He wears his mask all the time, and when he is batting, he wears a helmet. Why is the hair so important? :?

im not talkin about that number changing, i figured out how to make a cyberface from scratch, and change the numbers so it overwrites the open slots in the models.big

all thanks to wrath

Do you mean, get the numbers beyond 500? If yes, how do you do that?

Didn't LeveRRe already do a Blue Jays Cyberface pack?

O well, I like the Jays too :lol:

Don't worry, I'll do another team after this.

But plz answer this: should I create some players using the empty faces or should I not?

Here's Hinske:

hinske.jpg

hey can u try doing jeff davanon, kevin gregg, john lackey, scot shields of the angels

and Yhency Brazoban, jason grabowski, olmedo saenz, and Sott Stewart of the Dodgers?

i have made faces of some of the players from these two teams, so maybe after these patches are done, we can release a two team pack for the dodgers and angels, that contains all the faces of the 25 man roster

thanks

hey can u try doing jeff davanon, kevin gregg, john lackey, scot shields of the angels

and Yhency Brazoban, jason grabowski, olmedo saenz, and Sott Stewart of the Dodgers?

i have made faces of some of the players from these two teams, so maybe after these patches are done, we can release a two team pack for the dodgers and angels, that contains all the faces of the 25 man roster

thanks

You know what.....I'm not that interested in making new faces, because 1) it carries a much higher difficulty and 2) the chances of ppl using it is very low becuz most of us has already started our dynasty...

I'm more interested in updating the default faces first....and it looks like my next package will be Seattle....sorry..... :|

Here's Ichiro, basically made his skin tone more "yellow" (asian) and added some sideburns:

ichiro.jpg

And here's Ryan Franklin, fixed up his mustache, and made his face "squarer"

franklin.jpg

Up come Shigetoshi Hasegawa, added mustache, and changed face model:

hasegawa.jpg

Archived