2xLite Mariners pack 1.5 uploaded...and some few coments.

Umachines

Hi everybody!. I've just uploaded my 1.5 version of Mariners pack. You'll notice there are not many changes in this one, and maybe the ones to come, 'cause they belong to the lastest series I made. I'm starting with Mets review again, as this is the only one of my packs without both (full and safer) installers yet. For the rest of 1.x packs, most of the changes will be leg fix, BP cap, etc. That's the main reason my releases are not so often now. Here it's part of Mariners 1.5 'ReadMe' file:

Please Ignore the line that talkes about Mariners wearing 'A' behind tomahawk logo cap (Oops!, you know how copying and pasting is :mrgreen: )

***2XLite Seattle Mariners Pack 1.5***

This pack is designed to replace modern uniforms for the Seattle Mariners in MVP Baseball

2004. Jerseys are resized to 192x192 instead 128x128, so many more details can be seen this

way. The rest of the files are modified to match (as I think) right colors. So cap, helmet

and accesories are darker and uniforms in general have less contrast. Shoes are made with

Kerm's library. You will also find three extra uniforms inside this pack.

**CHANGES IN 1.5 VERSION**

Notice this pack is not 2.x 'cause most of the differences between my earlier and later

packs were already included in 1.0 version, so 1.5 is much more exact than 2.0.

Most of the changes are related to the way I was developing a method to work while

making other team packs. I can't call this new version a total remake, as scripts have not

been modified and many elements are the same as the ones in original version. You won't find

newer uniforms for the Mariners eather in this version, as I feel good with the ones I already

included in 1.0. Anyway, there are some neccesary changes and fixes to the pack.

.-Front buttons a bit darker than the rest of the file on gray jerseys, like in Tampa Bay's

pack gray jersey.

.-Ramake of all leg files, that includes darker socks and new pants stripe.

.-Fixed blue shoe version (home uniforms) and now it's a bit darker.

.-Uniform brand logo fixed and now graphic is much smaller.

.-Added gray/silver collars to fantasy BP jersey.

.-New cap for BP jersey uniform, featuring red 'A' behind tomahawk logo (BP cap).

.-Updated with k.baethke fonts for numbers and players names.

.-Uniform files compressed to QFS mode, the way stock uniforms come inside models.big.

Thanks to Spitoon for sharing this info with me and PLEASE READ A COMMENT ABOUT QFS

COMPRESSION AT THE END OF THIS FILE IF YOU PLAIN TO CHANGE ANY GRAPHIC INSIDE FSH FILES.

Hi Umachines:

I have a request concerning your Orioles ini's and your (hopefully v2 :) ) update. In your v1 uniform, it looks like you updated the "Orioles" signature on the front of the uni with a clearer and deeper color, and it looks great! It looks like you didn't touch the coloration of the number on the front of the jersey or the back-side name and number. When you get around to modding this jersey again, do you plan to match the colors of the signature with the numbers and name as they are in real life? It would really put this uni "over-the-top" in my opinion.

All that aside, thanks for all of your uni updates. Really makes the game more enjoyable and realistic for me. :D

ez

Well I'm using '3rd party' fonts when aviable to fix this kind of issue most of the times. Many of my latest packs and fixes come with cap'n fonts. But if you have some that you think are better than stock version, just send me the files and I'll give you, or the maker, the credit for them.

Hey, Fuzz. I have a question about old school uniforms. I decided to start with 1936 Reds uniforms, and I looked for Brooklyn 1941 as base. But you know the game uses different 3D models for these oldest ones, and the graphic files are fixed to match them, and not the standard ones. So, what do you prefer?, if I adapt belt and socks style to standard models, or if I work with full old style models?.

Hey, Fuzz. I have a question about old school uniforms. I decided to start with 1936 Reds uniforms, and I looked for Brooklyn 1941 as base. But you know the game uses different 3D models for these oldest ones, and the graphic files are fixed to match them, and not the standard ones. So, what do you prefer?, if I adapt belt and socks style to standard models, or if I work with full old style models?.

yeah man, those reds uniform rock. I personally dont know which approach you should go about but I'd contact Rolie on MSN if I were you. He'd give you the best advice. I havent made a uni a long time. Let me know if u need his msn name or email.

Archived