Can anyone help me out?

NYM

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alrite I have come to the conclusion it has to be my firewall, but the problem is, I can't open my firewall settings. Everytime I click on firewall settings, I get an error message saying "Due to an unidentified problem, Windows cannot display Windows Firewall Settings"

Ok, I finally got into my firewall settings, let the firewall accept MVP 2005, and the game still crashes.

I can't even get past the opening screen with Roger Clemens on it.

I've installed the 07 mod twice with both roster sets, ran krwas program, made my firewall accept MVP 2005, actually disabled my whole firewall, and tried installing it one last time and the game still crashes.

WHY WONT THIS GAME WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

My original MVP won't install past 37%, thats why I installed it through the 07 mod.

Maybe someone can send me the original MVP 2005 folder thats unmodded. and if that works I'll just manually install the mods myself.

Anyone willing to send it to me?

If you can't install the original game then that is probably the reason why you are getting an error with the mod. Its very likely that a necessary file didn't get installed.

Also, I think someone sending you the 05 folder is out of the question, since the folder takes up over 1 GB of space. Your best bet would be to either clean your disks and try installing the original game and see if it works or maybe borrow the CDs from someone.

Archived