Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYM

Can anyone help me out?

I can't figure out why I can't get this game to load. It's really annoying me.

Well I installed that downloaded mentioned earlier in the thread, but now I can't even get past the startup screen and the game crashes.

HELP!

Alrite, I ran that program again (kraws), and I still can't get past the very first loading screen (the one with roger clemens).

are you using a no-cd crack, or running a mini-image of the cd?

EDIT - Also, have you tried installing just the 07 mod (without installing the original game)? Try that and see if it fixes anything. Also, double check to make sure that you have completely exited out of your anti-virus/spyware software.

Whats a no-cd crack or mini image?

Ok, I guess that means you are not using it. Anyway, install the 07 mod without installing the original game and see what happens.

Ok, I guess that means you are not using it. Anyway, install the 07 mod without installing the original game and see what happens.

Thats what I did because my game would not install pass 37%.

I'm running the 07 mod without the installation of MVP 2005.

And you double checked on your anti-virus/spyware being turned off? The last thing would be to re-install the mod again. I am guessing you didn't get any error messages during your earlier installations right?

EDIT - You had mentioned that you had some scratches on you CD and I guess thats the reason why you couldn't install past 37%. If that's the case, then it could possibly be that the 07 mod wasn't installed properly because there could be some files that it couldn't grab off the scratched CD. See if you can borrow a set from any of your friends and try the installation again.

I actually can't get to my virus control. Every time I click on it, I get an error message saying "Due to an unidentified problem, Windows cannot display Windows Firewall Settings"

wtf

I re-installed the 07 mod and still no luck.

I can't figure out what's wrong.

I've been having the same problem- crash as soon as the first Griffey load screen fills about 5%. I still have my original 05 install in A SEPERATE FOLDER, do I need to delete that entirely?

I don't know if that has anything to do with the crashing, but I have the same problem, only I installed the MVP 07 mod without installing MVP 05.

Alrite I have come to the conclusion it has to be my firewall, but the problem is, I can't open my firewall settings. Everytime I click on firewall settings, I get an error message saying "Due to an unidentified problem, Windows cannot display Windows Firewall Settings"

How would I do that?