What do you think of the Yankees demanding a forfeit?

RsCamaro8

Well, what do you think about a forfeit win for the Yanks?  

46 members have voted

1. 1.

• They should just play the game, it was a d@mn hurricane
    • Yanks will take a win however they can, even if its cheap
    • It's the only fair thing to do
    • Doesn't matter, the Red Sox will still win the Division

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's not the point i was making if you can read, he said they were short on pitching, and that's wrong, they have enough pitching it's just a question of consistancy

c'mon curse... even you have to admit that's hilarious :lol:

Tampa met @ Tropicana around 8 AM. Didnt leave Tropicana field until 11:30ish. Got to the airport at 1. Left at 2. That seems a bit pointless doesnt it? Furthermore, the Yankees TOOK BACK the forfeit request. ALSO, it is only fair because they were trying to make up a game. then they were supposed to play the doubleheader yesturday but couldnt. So now they have TWO games to make up which is more of a burden on the team. Was it the BEST thing to do? No. Was it somewhat warranted? yes

that's not the point i was making if you can read, he said they were short on pitching, and that's wrong, they have enough pitching it's just a question of consistancy

Don't tell me you aren't going to start Hasley or Loaiza in the playoffs.....Just throw this WS dream out the window man.....Its like Gagne...."Game Over."

couldnt vote. the choice I wanted wasnt there.....asking teams to forfeit for a pitcher hurting himself is RETARDED. Yankees have sunk to a new low here. First they buy championships, then buy losses in the WS, and now they are asking teams to give them wins?

Brown wasn't scheduled to pitch this series anyway. Your a moron.

Yankees dont buy championships. You have no warrant to that argument. So shut your ******* mouth.

Buying losses? look up at what I just said and remember that your still a moron and need to shut your ******* mouth.

Your last argument is stupid as well(See the pattern? I do) Instead of having to play 2 doubleheaders(like they do now) they just wanted the forfeit because TB was lethargic as hell getting up to NY.

Yammer- Your a Yankee hating moron. You seem like somone who is in love with a team that just blows. Brewers? Red Sox? I dont know which one but dont blame their lack of success on the Yankees.

see guys CAUSE the personal ******* attacks, by running your ******* mouthes, after the fact that i (the only yankee fan arguing) admitted i was wrong, both because i was and because i was outnumbered and so there wasn't anymore ******* arguing, but nooo you ******* dicks have to keep ******* going and going and not shutting your mouthes, so i quote mick in saying you all need to shut your ******* mouthes ... just because our team likes to go get players and not being stupid jews and hoard our money, all you people ***** and moan "oh you buy championships" blow it out your assholes cause it's not like they've won every ******* championship, so get it through your thick ******* skulls, you bring on the personal attack by being little ******* 8 year olds, show me one of you fucks who can hold a baseball argument without being a little thick headed ****, and i'll argue, but you don't listen to realize and you all don't open your ******* eyes and see, the yankees have balls, boston, and every other team out there does not, we like to spend our money and having a reputation for being WINNERS, they can afford to spend their money and bring in revenues at the end of the year to reimberse themselves, other jackasses don't spend their money and don't bring revenues, equalling ZERO MONEY .. yah ******* morons ... Does someone have to slammed this **** into your ******* nose and up to your brain for you to understand? for God's Sake, all you fucks do is complain, give it a rest, it's not REALLY an exercise -bitches-

see guys CAUSE the personal [naughty word] attacks, by running your [naughty word] mouthes, after the fact that i (the only yankee fan arguing) admitted i was wrong, both because i was and because i was outnumbered and so there wasn't anymore [naughty word] arguing, but nooo you [naughty word] dicks have to keep [naughty word] going and going and not shutting your mouthes, so i quote mick in saying you all need to shut your [naughty word] mouthes ... just because our team likes to go get players and not being stupid jews and hoard our money, all you people [naughty word] and moan "oh you buy championships" blow it out your assholes cause it's not like they've won every [naughty word] championship, so get it through your thick [naughty word] skulls, you bring on the personal attack by being little [naughty word] 8 year olds, show me one of you fucks who can hold a baseball argument without being a little thick headed [naughty word], and i'll argue, but you don't listen to realize and you all don't open your [naughty word] eyes and see, the yankees have balls, boston, and every other team out there does not, we like to spend our money and having a reputation for being WINNERS, they can afford to spend their money and bring in revenues at the end of the year to reimberse themselves, other jackasses don't spend their money and don't bring revenues, equalling ZERO MONEY .. yah [naughty word] morons ... Does someone have to slammed this [naughty word] into your [naughty word] nose and up to your brain for you to understand? for God's Sake, all you fucks do is complain, give it a rest, it's not REALLY an exercise -bitches-

you're coming unhinged. decaf might suit you better?

it's just baseball, bro

yeah but i live around this [naughty word], of little fucks acting like 5 year olds, when someone admits they're wrong, you're supposed to shut up, drop it, leave it alone, but you all kept [naughty word] going, and that pisses me off

we'll indulge your tantrum then, yankee.

then it's going to be a timeout for you, little fella!

yeah i'd appreciate you shutting the **** up, just cause i'm a yankee fan i get treating like **** on this board, and it's ridiculous, i can be a nice kid, but i don't chose to be nice when people condescend, mock, attack, and like this topic; gang up on me. it's bullshit to tell you the truth

yeah i'd appreciate you shutting the [naughty word] up, just cause i'm a yankee fan i get treating like [naughty word] on this board, and it's ridiculous, i can be a nice kid, but i don't chose to be nice when people condescend, mock, attack, and like this topic; gang up on me. it's bullshit to tell you the truth

prozac.jpg

??

the bottom line here is that trying to buy the world series for the last few years has not helped the yanks at all and they are pissed off...cuz damn how can a team like the twins be doing just as good as the yankees with like 25% the payroll of the yankees...funny stuff... that d*ck steinbrenner

Archived