What do you think of the Yankees demanding a forfeit?

RsCamaro8

Well, what do you think about a forfeit win for the Yanks?  

46 members have voted

1. 1.

• They should just play the game, it was a d@mn hurricane
    • Yanks will take a win however they can, even if its cheap
    • It's the only fair thing to do
    • Doesn't matter, the Red Sox will still win the Division

and bambino, calm yourself this is a friggin message board, most people dont have the same opinion as you on this wholes yankees forfit thing, its how life goes people disagree with you sometimes...doesnt mean there gangin up....lighten up this is not your life...unless it is...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many "[ Naughty Word ]"'s does it take to ban someone???

I think Bambino should be at the limit.. just my opinion, but this is totally up to the moderators....

I have not personally attacked him, but he feels the need to personally attack others on this board... that is just flat out immature my friend...

i'm not your goddamn friend, so don't say that, and all of you need to stop telling me to calm down, stop cursing and whining like babies about naughty words, i'm italian, it's in my blood, it's something i honestly can't control, so get off my back, the only reason it seems like i'm not calm is when i curse, and no buddy this isn't my life, and camaro, if the words aren't coming up, i don't think it's a limit, so quit complaining, and it's not that people don't have the same opinion as me, i could care less if someone does, it's the fact that they're all thick headed, if the yankees got all these players and never won 26 world championships, you'd be singing a different tune, and what do you think steinbrener holds a gun to their heads and says you better sign for X amount of money or i'll kill you and no one can sign you, no players agree to it, players are attracted their because it's a winning team, and they like the spotlight, it's not buying them, it's offering money that they WANT TO SPEND and the player agreeing, how many players have said "god i hated playing in new york, it sucked there" .. hm? none? didn't think so, the only difference between me and the rest of you singleminded thickheaded people is i can make a ligitimate argument and i have several times, but you people won't listen to reason, i tried offering up clean excuses, dirty excuses, insults, "attacks" (whahhh, got your pacifier? yah big baby), and i'm back to calm because apparently people are biased towards seeing naughy words, but just because i defend the yankees, i'm a total jerk, i'm a moron, i'm an idiot, well guess what, if i said all this the first time i posted in this topic, you STILL wouldn't listen because you're thickheads.

see guys CAUSE the personal [naughty word] attacks, by running your [naughty word] mouthes, after the fact that i (the only yankee fan arguing) admitted i was wrong, both because i was and because i was outnumbered and so there wasn't anymore [naughty word] arguing, but nooo you [naughty word] dicks have to keep [naughty word] going and going and not shutting your mouthes, so i quote mick in saying you all need to shut your [naughty word] mouthes ... just because our team likes to go get players and not being stupid jews and hoard our money, all you people [naughty word] and moan "oh you buy championships" blow it out your assholes cause it's not like they've won every [naughty word] championship, so get it through your thick [naughty word] skulls, you bring on the personal attack by being little [naughty word] 8 year olds, show me one of you fucks who can hold a baseball argument without being a little thick headed [naughty word], and i'll argue, but you don't listen to realize and you all don't open your [naughty word] eyes and see, the yankees have balls, boston, and every other team out there does not, we like to spend our money and having a reputation for being WINNERS, they can afford to spend their money and bring in revenues at the end of the year to reimberse themselves, other jackasses don't spend their money and don't bring revenues, equalling ZERO MONEY .. yah [naughty word] morons ... Does someone have to slammed this [naughty word] into your [naughty word] nose and up to your brain for you to understand? for God's Sake, all you fucks do is complain, give it a rest, it's not REALLY an exercise -bitches-

Your name allow is moronic. No such thing as curses. Think about it... every goddamn post season the curse talks begin. "Oh Boston sucks cuz Babe Ruth cursed them when he was traded. What a load of ****. Ever think that when someone mentions the friggin curse, the players start to belive it? Same thing in Chicago.... "Oh some old gypsy **** with a goat cursed us because he wasn't allowed to watch the World Series game with his goat" give me a ******* break.

Then you condone the Yankees asking for forfeits. Yep.... just like every Yankee fan... need excuses as to why your $900 billion dollar payroll isn't working? How about the same ones the New York Rangers use... "Uh, we have all these superstars but they all complain about ice time and chemisty? Isn't that something you learnt in high school science?"

Where is the Yankee chemistry? They lost last year to the marlins, who have a third of the Yankee payroll......hmm.... wonder where the excuses were that time.

Archived