Vote: Your Favorite MVP Overlay

SolidWing68

Hello, just a simple poll on what everyones favorite Overlay is for MVP Baseball 2004. I tried adding the poll but it told me to many options..

- Cardinals Overlay

- Comcast Overlay

- ESPN Overlay

- Fox Bar Overlay

- Fox Sports Overlay

- Fox SportsNet Overlay

- MLB Overlay

- NESN Overlay

- Original EA Sports Overlay

- Orioles Overlay

- Padres Overlay

- Rogers SportsNet Overlay

- WB11 Overlay

- WGN Overlay

Thanks Mike. That's nice of you :D

(funny he didn't even include me in his "poll").

I'd have to say my favorite is FoxNet and Comcast.

Combien d'Americain connaissent RDS ;), mais un vrai overlay des Expos serait d'avoir le match a la radio et de ne rien voir a l'ecran!! LOL...

Ok, I must admit that the RDS overlay impressed me a lot, especially since it appears on every screen in the game (even the replay one) unlike most of the other overlays who are only the game bar itself.

Combien d'Americain connaissent RDS ;), mais un vrai overlay des Expos serait d'avoir le match a la radio et de ne rien voir a l'ecran!! LOL...

Ah si bien dit! Poor Expos fans lol. We are reduced to just "hearing" our team lose now, how pathetic :D

Ok, I must admit that the RDS overlay impressed me a lot, especially since it appears on every screen in the game (even the replay one) unlike most of the other overlays who are only the game bar itself.

Thanks alot Crazy, I'm glad you like.

I like the Fox Sports net bar from Trues... Mainly cause most Indians games are broadscasted on Fox Sports Ohio... now if someone would make the Ohio-specific bar, that would be great!!!

...who knows, maybe when i'm done with finals and have some free time again i'll take a crack at it... we'll see...

Archived