Kam's Custom Classic Stadiums - Update Thread

Kamasutra

will be updating the thread as new stadiums are released..

So far released..:

Sep 8:

Akron Aeros [Crosley Field Night]

tn_akron.jpg

Download Link - Akron Aeros @ Crosley

Sep 12:

Altoona Curve [Tiger Stadium]

tn_altoona.jpg

Download Link - Altoona Curve @ Tiger Stadium

Reading Phillies [sportsman Park]

tn_reading.jpg

Download Link - Reading Phillies @ Sportsman Park

Sep 18:

New Hampshire Fisher Cats [Astrodome]

tn_nh.jpg

Download Link - NH Fisher Cats @ Astrodome

Portland Sea Dogs [Griffith Stadium]

tn_portland.jpg

Download Link - Portland Sea Dogs @ Griffith Stadium

Guest Mindwarped

I didn't get many requests for one and judging by the poor response it's unlikely I'll release much more

the problem is most fans have moved on to NHL or football games. These are the best Stadiums I've seen. Please don't let the lack of replies stop you from releasing them all.

the triple park at really is a modertion park and looks greate to me, i'd loce to see if you can or want to, or anyone whats to put together a version on it is victory field. home of the indanapolis indians. structuratly its shaped vary simialr i think to the default one, the appearence would need some changes, put th stikcing exact points would match, like the distance to the fense are likely vary close as is the same with the known dugout issue.

just my two cents.

the problem is most fans have moved on to NHL or football games. These are the best Stadiums I've seen. Please don't let the lack of replies stop you from releasing them all.

Yeah, I agree...Those stadiums are some of the best and most detailed ones that I have seen for the game...Still, they ARE pretty popular actually, considering they have about 50 downloads in the past 2 days or so...

I for one haven't played a non-DirectIP game in weeks, especially with the releases of games like Madden and Sims 2....I hope that you won't hesitate to release some more of these!!!

I saw on your website you had created the Portland Sea Dogs' stadium, and I too am curious if you will be releasing that, because from the screenshots, the stadium looks awesome?!

Thanks

yes

yes I agree, that's what I meant, most people are playing other games now and the effort required to create new customized stadiums is too great for the limited time I have right now conisdering that fact....

Even though I did the major work over the summer on the stadiums people requested, i left most of them open to re-tweaking/adding final touches which takes alot of time. For just 50-60 "hardcore" players it's still a tall order.

Yeah, I agree...Those stadiums are some of the best and most detailed ones that I have seen for the game...Still, they ARE pretty popular actually, considering they have about 50 downloads in the past 2 days or so...

I for one haven't played a non-DirectIP game in weeks, especially with the releases of games like Madden and Sims 2....I hope that you won't hesitate to release some more of these!!!

Thanks kerry, actualy I'm thinking of people like you and mind when I'm finalizing the stadiums & uploading, we (I include myself) fall in that category of "hardcore" gamers still loyal in some way to mvp2004.

As said earlier, I'll do my best to upload what's left but I doubt I'll be making more for this year.

And thanks to all for the comments/feedback.

so i install some of kams stadiums because the guy over at burger king on junction blvd is like "yeah man, so i'm getting roasted and all of a sudden, this guy who calls him self kamasutra releases these minor league stadiums, and it's like smoking dude."

so i go up to him and im like, "whoa whoa whoa..bro, are you talking about mvpmods.com?"

and he's like, "What's it to you?"

i'm like, "Bro..i'm fuzz one. you know, mvp studio."

and he's like, "who?"

and im like, "just tell me about kam's stadiums?"

and he's like, "2 minutes in this conversation and you're already abbreviating his name?"

so im like effe this and i go online and install some of ur stadiums, real sweet. i didnt think there was anything left to make me say wow. now how about those portland sea dogs!!

LoL fuzz, for Portland most probably this week

Kam... oh my! I downloaded a couple of your stadiums but just got to see them "in game".... MUCH KUDOS! Awesome work bro - hope to see you around when 05 rolls out too!

thanks a bunch, coming from a master uni designer like you, that's a nice compliment. Yes, see you in 05 :o

The stadiums are excellent and I understand the time given to them must have been on the high end too. Doing them all would be quite an undertaking! I would be happy if someone would simply upload the ootb minor league stadiums with only some grass and maybe a few sign replacements...just enough to be able to play in them. Nothing hard core - simply generic would be great!

Nothing hard core - simply generic would be great!

yes, i agree, originally that's what I was planning on top of the custom stadiums. Throw in 2-3 generic aa-aaa with new textures & grass for the teams that weren't customized. But lack of time has put a stop to that.

Perhaps someone else will do this, that would be nice.

Kam, I mean this when I say this, that what you do easily pushes my level of enjoyment for MVP 2004 up about 1,000%.

Thank you kind sir, that's all I ask

Btw,

The Portland sea dogs (Bos Red Sox AA team) & NH Fisher Cats (Jays AA team) are available for download (thank you Trues).

• 2 months later...

Archived