The Mile High Club........Colorado Rockies Dynasty

rookie_rick

If The Injury Bug Continues To Bite Rockie Players Should The Rockies Look To Strengthen Their Team Through A Trade Or Two Around Mid-Late May Or Early June?  

13 members have voted

1. 1.

• See Who Has Been Placed On The Trading Block And Find A Suitable Player
    • Look To Make A Blockbuster Trade
    • Look To Strengthen The Bench

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks pretty good so far. Might I suggest using the Box Score Extractor and posting at least a link to the full boxscores? Its always interesting to look at the full box score for each game. Again, good job.

It looks pretty good so far. Might I suggest using the Box Score Extractor and posting at least a link to the full boxscores? Its always interesting to look at the full box score for each game. Again, good job.

Thanks for reminding me :) i always use the box score extractor. ive just forgot to post the first two :headache:

thats the next thing i will do :)

Any plans of letting Atkins play some first base and getting Ian Stewart some playing time at third

while Helton is hurt? Or are you just going to stick with Perez for the couple weeks?

I'm planning on giving Perez the Padres series to prove himself and if he comes up short then i will reshuffle my players and fit Stewart in at third.

Archived