help for website newbies

daved

I am an absolute beginner on this website and was wondering if there is an area or forum where the most basic type of questions appear? At this stage I'm not even really sure what mods are, or how they work, and any really basic information would be helpful. I've tried searching the forums using terms like "beginner" but get back too many posts that don't have to do with what I'm looking for.

okay heres the deal... basically first off welcome. mods and enhancements or to make this game more enjoyable for everyone. basically. and what you need is a copy of mvp 05. next you will go to the download section and download mvp 07 total conversion mod which will update everything from rosters to ads on updated stadiums. next, you will probably want to download the 2nd patch for 07. then you can also download updated rosters to date and get overlays for your favorite network. after you download your mods, do exactly what the readme tells you to do. one more thing, search downloads for TiT. it is a very easy tool to use, but infortunately for me, i can't get it to work. there you go. i hope that helped you...

Archived