Hey Trues! Rep system.

jpup

guys, you should check it out. It seems to be a very fair way. I think we need something because you got these guys that post nothing but argumentitive comments all the time with no recourse. Then you have people with constructive comments and they get lost in the shuffle a lot of the time.

I am not saying that this is a great problem on this board, but I just really like the Rep system over at OS and think it's a good idea. If it was abused, then all you have to do is get rid of it.

guys, you should check it out. It seems to be a very fair way. I think we need something because you got these guys that post nothing but argumentitive comments all the time with no recourse. Then you have people with constructive comments and they get lost in the shuffle a lot of the time.

I am not saying that this is a great problem on this board, but I just really like the Rep system over at OS and think it's a good idea. If it was abused, then all you have to do is get rid of it.

then again, the rep system isn't so much of a bad idea.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you still use OS? They have the same thing. It seems to work very well.

I was referring to the "karma" system, it's supposedly different than the straight "positive/negative" rep system.

Then again they might be exactly the same, thus my not having a clue.

sneppie, u left for such a long time and came back out of nowhere.

what happened where were you?

how come you havent returned any of my calls? It's still the same phone number isn't it? I think I have ur wrong cell number also..write me.

:lol:

How could I have missed this post the first time around. Yes, came back out of nowhere, with guns blazing even. ;)

Archived