Who stopped the rain? Seattle Mariners

Borgi

What should the Mariners do to the bottom of the pitching staff?  

4 members have voted

1. 1.

• Trade for a starter
    • Call up young pitcher
    • Move Brandon Morrow in

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angels 4

Mariners 2

W-Weaver

L-Ramirez

S-Rodriguez

POG-Chone Figgins 3-4 3 Rs

BOXSCORE- http://dynasties.mvpmods.com/boxscores//us...ox5x3/SEA19.htm

The big bad offense that was leading the league has been quiet as of late. they only managed one run of started Jerod Weaver, and only got 2 off Johan Santana a few games back. This is a cause for concern.

Mariners 3

Rangers 2

W-Batista

L- Loe

S- Putz

POG-Ichiro 1-3 1 SB 1 R

BOXSCORE- http://dynasties.mvpmods.com/boxscores//us...ox5x3/SEA20.htm

Another game with little run support, but the pitching was there this time. Kameron Loes delivery was impossible to figure out, luckily Texas bullpen was unable to secure a lead. JJ Putz continues to pitch filthy. The Texas fans have to be asking why Loe was pulled after just 7 innings.

With a fracture toe, Jose Lopez was placed on the 15 day DL. Newly acquired second baseman Damian Jackson was called up from double AA, where he was hitting .369 with a homerun and 2 rbis in just 4 games. Jackson will immediately become the starter at second for at least 2 weeks. Jackson was signed last week to a small contract.

PS- not really anyone is expressing interest so i havent been running fraps or doing photoshop...it takes to much time if no one really enjoys it but me...i will resume if you like me too

Its still interesting but you have to give people a chance.. haha - you have 9 posts since noon today. Lot of us are at work/school.

Doing the videos and imagery is what will make your dynasty interesting to others. If all you start doing is posting box scores, no one will pay attention anymore. Guaranteed.

Keep it up. Go M's!

Ruben Sierra played great in his debut, hitting a solo shot and playing DH. He was sent down after the game to double A. Sierra could be a DL call up down the road, but was only needed for one start. He is virtually worthless in the field, and we have a DH right now.

Archived