Who stopped the rain? Seattle Mariners

Borgi

What should the Mariners do to the bottom of the pitching staff?  

4 members have voted

1. 1.

• Trade for a starter
    • Call up young pitcher
    • Move Brandon Morrow in

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Mariners made a big splash in the trade front, making a deal with the Red Sox. The Sox had disgruntled prospect Jacoby Ellsbury on the trading block, and the Mariners moved in on the opportunity.

RED SOX GET: SP Horacio Ramirez

CF Jeremy Reed

RP Ryan Rowland Smith

MARINERS GET: CF Jacoby Ellsbury

SS Royce Clayton

RP Jose Acevado

ellsburt.jpg

yea kaz, i changed my sliders a little bit to stop the long ball....hopefully the homerun stats get a little more realistic from here on out, and constructive critisism is encouraged, for I am not very good in the art of dynasty

• 2 weeks later...

Weaver finally looked decent, but still on the hotseat...We will see how Morrow does in the starting role now that Horacio Ramirez is gone tommorow. Morrow has great stuff but has been owned out of the bullpen so far. He hits 97 regularly, but lacks a good breaking ball. Hopefully he can tame teams with his heat, because this team needs a lift from the bottom of the rotation.

I was poking through your thread DDWright, and saw someone mention they needed some sliders.

Mine can be found HERE if someone wants to try them out. Mine are bases on Pared's and Hoops27, and they worked out great for me if you want a decent challenge.

But anyway, continue on, this one gets better everyday! :)

The Seattle Mariners have announced after the news of Jose Guillen purchasing steroids that he has been suspended 25 games, beginning immediately. They had no further comment, and Jacoby Ellsbury figures to become the starter for the time being.

Archived