Fighting 'Fins- a Madden 07 Dynasty

RaysFTW

How many games will the Dolphins win this year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

• 1-3
    • 4-6
    • 7-9
    • 11-13
    • 14-16

[align=justify]I felt like starting a Madden dynasty here because I'm sure I would get a lot of followers and I'm pretty sure I can finish Madden franchises easier than MVP dynasties. I am starting one with the Miami Dolphins because of one key premiere back, Ronnie Brown. This franchise's roster is starting after the '07 draft with guys like Teddy Ginn Jr. and Trent Green (although I traded him). I hope you guys enjoy this first on the forums and plan on following this great, great dynasty. [/align]

Here are some of the settings I'm playing on:

Difficulty: All-Pro

QB Vision: Off

Fair Play: Off

[align=center]miamidolphinsherald.png[/align]

[align=center]Preseason is over for the Dolphins. It wasn't a very pleasant preseason as they went 1-3 and lost a few big names such as Trent Greenm Will Allen, Chris Chambers, and Marty Booker. Newcomers include Premiere Cornerback Fabian Washington, former outcast of New England, Donte' Stallworth, Brandon Merriweather and Jared Zabransky. Seems like new coach Cam Cameron and new general manager Rocky Blizzard wanted to clean out the house as Trent Green was an injury prone, aging Quarterback and Chris Chambers was very disgruntled in Miami. The new quarterback was named today, Cleo Lemon, who will be making his first career start (at the age of 28) on Thursday against the rowdy 3-4 defense of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Cameron has not officially named any other starters on the depth chart besides at the quarterback position. [/align]

Depth Charts and Schedule Coming Soon...

[align=center]Cam Cameron, Wednesday, the day before playing the Steelers, has announced his depth chart. Here's how it will follow: (excluding OL)

QB Cleo Lemon

QB John Beck

QB Jared Zabransky

RB Ronnie Brown

RB Lorenzo Booker

RB Patrick Cobbs

FB Cory Schlesinger

WR Donte' Stallworth

WR Teddy Ginn Jr.

WR Derek Hagan

WR Az Hakim

WR Kelly Campbell

TE David Martin

TE Justin Peelle

DL Jason Taylor

DL Vonnie Holliday

DL Johnathan Sullivan

DL Matt Roth

LB Channing Crowder

LB Zach Thomas

LB Joey Porter

CB Fabian Washington

CB Travis Daniels

S Michael Lewis

S Brandon Merriweather[/align]

[align=center]Here is the long awaited 2006 schedule for the Miami Dolphins.[/align]

[align=center]Week 1: Steelers

Week 2: Bills

Week 3: Titans

Week 4: Texans

Week 5: Patriots

Week 6: Jets

Week 7: Packers

Week 8: BYE

Week 9: Bears

Week 10: Chiefs

Week 11: Vikings

Week 12: Lions

Week 13: Jaguars

Week 14: Patriots

Week 15: Bills

Week 16: Jets

Week 17: Colts[/align]

[align=center]Dolphins Win a Semi-Nail Biter at Heinz Field[/align]

[align=center]Lemon, Brown Have Career Days[/align]

[align=center]By James Tilly from the Miami Dolphins Times[/align]

[align=center]game1nfl.png[/align][align=center]

The Miami Dolphins pulled out a 10 point victory in a semi-nail biter against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The final score was 44 to 34. New starter Cleo Lemon had a career game in both the passing touchdowns, passing yards, and interceptions departments. Cleo Lemon went 15 for 28 for 323 yards with 5 Touchdowns and 4 Interceptions. Most of his interceptions were on the deep ball. If the Dolphins want to get into the playoffs, Cleo Lemon cannot turn over the ball this much. Also, both running backs from Pittsburgh and Miami had career performances. From Pittsburgh, Willie Parker ran for 134 yards on 13 carries, including a 78-yard rushing touchdown. Ronnie Brown ran for 196 yards on 29 carries including 58 yards on 5 receptions and a receiving touchdown. Newly aquired Wide Receiver and Rookie Teddy Ginn Jr. made their mark as a Dolphin today. Stallworth caught four balls for 135 yards including an 89 yard touchdown. Ohio native Ginn Jr. caught two passes for 79 yards and a touchdown. On the other end of the field, Hines Ward was the receiver for Pittsburgh as he had 3 catches for 142 yards including two 50+ yard touchdowns. As you can tell, this game was an offensive blowout. It was expected that the Steelers were going to win, but their 3-4 defense didn't hold up against Cleo Lemon and the Dolphins.

Next Game: Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins [/align]

[align=center]Game Highlights[/align]

[align=center]3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg[/align]

Archived